8.11 - The young master who was accosted

At the desk, Gu Cheng, who had finally finished the work at hand, raised his head and reached out to press his slightly sore neck and arms to relieve the fatigue of the day.

  In recent days, Gu Cheng has been working diligently every day. With the close cooperation of Yan Zhan, Gu's mess has been sorted out. The biggest problem of returning to China has been solved, which means leaving the country. It won't be too far to go abroad.

  He raised his wrist and glanced at the pointer, and found that it was tea time at noon. Thinking about the scorching heat of summer as we got closer and closer, and the tiredness and dryness that filled the afternoon, Gu Cheng got up and prepared to go and have afternoon tea with Du Yunchen. .

  "Sorry, Mr. Gu and Mr. Du are in a meeting at this time."

  Gu Cheng stopped the secretary from entering the conference room to inform Du Yunchen, but Gu Cheng, who had not made an appointment with Du Yunchen, planned to go alone.

  The Du Group is located in a commercial center with precious land, where celebrities and upstarts from all walks of life gather, elites in suits and leather shoes, and sophisticated and fashionable white-collar workers can be seen everywhere. What they need most after work is enjoyment, so the entire commercial center Food, drink and entertainment are all available, forming a huge consumption link.

  After thanking the waiter who brought him coffee and snacks with a smile, Gu Cheng took a sip of the coffee in the porcelain cup. With nothing to do, he propped his chin on one hand and squinted his beautiful peach blossom eyes at the figures coming and going outside the glass wall, lost in thought.

  Du Jingling, who had just finished the meeting and was very angry, had just stepped into the coffee shop and looked up at the corner of the window, and there was such a scene.

  Fainted with a faint softness, the young man propped his chin and looked at the passers-by without saying a word. His frowning eyebrows seemed to be filled with countless sorrows, which made people want to stretch out their hands to smooth out the ravines for him.

  Her eyes were as clear as a mirror, and her pink lips unconsciously formed a straight line as she thought. Together with the slightly downward corners of her lips, she looked noble and stubborn.

  Like a stunning gem that shines brightly, every movement and every expression he makes carries an indescribable charm, attracting everyone's attention.

  All the anger and worries turned into nothingness and disappeared.

  "Sorry, can we share a table together?" A sudden voice interrupted Gu Cheng's thoughts.

  Gu Cheng raised his head and saw a young man with an elegant face standing in front of him. After looking around for a week, he realized that the quiet cafe was already full and there was no empty seat.

  Looking back, Gu Cheng closed his head and said with a smile: "Okay."

  ...

  After returning to the office after the meeting, Du Yunchen had just sat at his desk when he suddenly felt a strong gust of wind coming from behind him. His eyes froze, and he lightly tapped his left toe on the floor. The office chair quickly moved a large distance to the right, with one palm of his hand. He slapped it directly on the desk, and the document was immediately blown away by the air wave.

  A jaw-dropping scene appeared. Among the flying papers, as long as they were touched by that hand, they spontaneously ignited in strange ways. The scarlet flames dragged out a long tail of fire in mid-air, brightening the office. For a moment, flames, ashes and confetti were flying in the air.