10.3 - There is always a little bixch who wants to harm the couple

Due to the traditional Chinese medicine and long periods of soaking in cold water, it was inevitable that Fang Zizhou, a young man who had neither a father nor a father since he was a child, but was raised luxuriously, suffered from a high fever.

  In a daze, Fang Zizhou's whole body was in severe pain, and every passing second was mixed with many sharp pains like needles pricking his spine.

  One second, the whole body felt like being roasted in a sea of ​​fire, and the next second, it felt like being alone in the freezing cold of an ice cellar. The two extreme feelings mixed with the inescapable nausea swept through every corner of the body.

  Lying on the big bed, he frowned tightly, and the fine sweat on his forehead flowed down, soaking his hair.

  "Keep it patient, the doctor will be here soon." Faintly, someone's voice seemed to come from my ears, it was vague and unreal.

  Knock knock——

  There was a sudden knock on the door, and Li Feng turned around immediately, only to find that the person who opened the door was not a doctor, but an older servant. She was the only one in this magnificent villa who came regularly to help Fang Zizhou with his daily life. maid.

  The servant was obviously aware of the atmosphere in the room. He lowered his head and said uneasily: "Mr. Li Feng, the doctor said he needs Mr. Fang's order, otherwise..." he would not come to see the young master.

  Because Fang Yunmo was extremely dissatisfied with everything about Fang Zizhou in the past, even if Fang Zizhou's fever reached 39 degrees, no doctor dared to treat Fang Zizhou without Wu Fang Yunmo's consent.

  Li Feng immediately said: "What about before? Who came to see Fang Zizhou when he was sick?"

  The servant glanced sympathetically at the fever-conscious man on the bed, and replied truthfully: "Take the medicine, and then... fight it yourself."

  No doctor has ever come to this villa to see Fang Zizhou, never.

  All Li Feng's words were stuck in his throat. He opened his mouth, as if he wanted to say something, but found that his throat seemed to be blocked at this moment, and his eyes were so tight.

  Looking sideways at the young man with a red face who was already burning on the bed, Li Feng tightened his fingers hanging on both sides, and it took him a long time to slowly spit out a sentence from his throat.

  "Call the fifth master to inform him that the young master is sick and needs... to ask a doctor for diagnosis."

  ...

  Fang family

  on the dining table

  "Dad, my painting was selected as the best work in Phoenix City. The baby is so good. Dad, what are you going to give me as an award?" In the warmly decorated restaurant, a young boy with a delicate baby face opened his beautiful eyes. She looked coquettishly at the man next to her who was having a meal.

  The man eating was none other than Fang Yunmo. This baby-faced boy was the only son Fang Yunmo recognized in front of outsiders, Fang Baoxuan.

  Treasure, precious, gorgeous, gorgeous.

  With just two words, you can clearly see how favored Fang Baoxuan is in the Fang family.

  It is indeed true. Compared with the embarrassment that few people in the entire Phoenix City know who Fang Zizhou is, who dares not to give Fang Baoxuan two points of face?