6.16 - Memories about to awaken

At this moment, the royal family is really in chaos, because not long ago, the attendant finally discovered that Ige was missing.

  The king took the latest battle report and was thankful that he had received the news within two minutes, and then his head immediately began to hurt.

  If that boy Cheoff knew that he had lost his little friend, he would have to dismantle the royal family.

  Countless people were sent to search, but two days later there was still no result as before. With an uneasy heart, the king used the royal directional device to send a text message to Cheov who was far away from this star field.

  Your wife is missing!

  When Cheoff, who was in the vast starry sky, received this text message, murderous intent suddenly burst out in his eyes, filling his eyes instantly.

  Eros. Mo Yu, you finally took action.

  ...

  Ige, who was tightly tied to the operating table, struggled desperately, looking at the dark jade eyes not far away who were receiving blood for genetic matching, filled with endless strangeness and anger.

  After drawing blood, Mo Yu turned her head and caught a glimpse of his eyes. A smile bloomed on her lips and she slowly walked over and said, "Don't worry, it won't hurt." It was just a few pieces of meat.

  Iger glared with round eyes and said angrily: "Liar, bad guy."

  "Oh, I told you back then that there were many bad people on the shore. I asked you not to go ashore because you didn't listen to the advice. You can't blame others."

  Ige pursed his lips and said nothing.

  Seeing that the genetic analysis took a long time and she no longer had to put on a good face, Mo Yu sat down casually and said, "Little mermaid, learn to be smarter in your next life. Don't trust people randomly and don't eat randomly."

  "Hmph! Bad guy." Ige turned his head and ignored him.

  "I never said I was a good person." Mo Yu smiled.

  Seeing that he ignored her, Mo Yu raised a malicious smile on her lips and said, "Do you want to know how Cheov is doing?"

  Cheof!

  Ige quickly turned his head, his round eyes filled with anxiety.

  Iger regretted that in order to save this bad guy, he let Cheof go to such a dangerous place, and that he had the dream not long ago.

  Seeing his appearance, the sarcastic smile on his dark jade face became thicker and he said: "Our famous God of War, General Cheov, has no body left. Little Mermaid, whose fault do you think this is?"

  Ige was shocked, his eyes filled with endless confusion.

  Cheof is dead?

  For the first time, Ige lost his composure and yelled at Mo Yu: "Lie! Cheof will not die."

  Mo Yu clearly saw the panic in his reddish eyes and eyes, and the malice in his heart almost overflowed.

  Mo Yu shook her head lightly and said as if sighing: "I heard that General Cheov was killed by tens of thousands of bullets and his body was not intact."

  The scene in Igor's mind uncontrollably emerged in his dream in which Cheoff was surrounded by warships alone. Following the other party's order, thousands of guns were fired, and his face suddenly turned pale.