2.3 - Ding! Found a heartthrob ahead

["Is there any news about the Zhang family recently?"] After finishing the daily routine of stocking up on goods, the tired man slumped on the sofa asked the Qilin in the air.

  ["They seem to be planning something recently, but they haven't finalized the plan yet."]

  Jian Yu was a little surprised. He thought that the Zhang family should have taken action a long time ago, but it had been delayed for nearly a month and they just didn't wait for their little move.

  As for the compensation, he didn't think that the family would let go of the meat. After all, in the hearts of the Zhang family, Jian Yu was just a nobody they could manipulate at will. As for the last time, it was just an accident. After all, there are always a few times in life. What a coincidence!

  ["Watch them carefully, and when the time comes, let's play the next best thing!"]

  Qilin perked up as soon as he heard Jian Yu's words. The master was planning to take action against the Zhang family!

  ["By the way, it's been a month or two since I came to this world, and I still don't know who the pillars of this world are. The end of the world is coming soon, shouldn't we do something?"]

  After hearing what the other party said, Qilin suddenly realized something that he had always forgotten these days. It turned out that it had forgotten to give the other party the blueprint of the world.

  Will Qilin admit that he accidentally forgot? Haha... He also wants to be a miraculous beast that lives for hundreds of millions of years.

  With a serious face, he transmitted the world blueprint to Jian Yu and immediately disappeared, saying that he was going to monitor the Zhang family.

  After quickly digesting the information from Qilin, a smile appeared on Jian Yu's face, which was a bit interesting.

  The blueprint of this world turns out to be the direction of Danmei. There are two pillars of it, namely the protagonist Su Jing and the protagonist Bai Xiao.

  In the previous life, Su Jingai suffered a tragic blow to Bai Xiao, that's right! It's a previous life, because Su Jing in the world blueprint was reborn.

  In his previous life, he gave almost everything he had for Bai Xiao, including his family, relationships, friends, and even his last life. It was a pity that in his previous life, when Su Jing died under a siege of zombies, Bai Xiao didn't love him. Not only did he not love him , and hated him miserably.

  Su Jing, who had not met Bai Xiao in his previous life, was romantic and promiscuous, and was a frequent guest in major entertainment headlines. However, Bai Xiao was the proud son of Kyoto University and had heard about Prince Su, but Bai Xiao did not know. In his heart, he looked down on Su Jing, a rough and tumble dude who looked good on the outside but was poor on the inside. In his heart, Su Jing was a worm in society.

  Ever since college, Bai Xiao has had a cush on his senior, Su Tianning.

  Su Tianning, the president of Peking University, is rigorous, self-possessed, capable, and courageous. He is the idol of all students at Peking University.

  But such a perfect person has a terrible family. Su Tianning is an illegitimate . By coincidence, he is Su Jing's half-brother.

  One is a social worm that he despises, and the other is the idol that he cherishes. Bai Xiao has naturally been biased from the beginning.

  It was when Su Jing went to Beijing University to trouble Su Tianning that he met Bai Xiao and fell in love with him at first sight, and then naturally launched a fierce offensive against him. However, this not only did not make Bai Xiao like him, but also made him dislike him even more. Later, he unintentionally learned that the Su family only needed one heir, and Su Jing had been chosen by default. He pretended to be gentle and made Su Jing voluntarily give up the Su family's inheritance rights. Su Tianning stepped on Su Jing and officially took the throne.