Extra: Cen Shunjing's past life - A glimpse

poof——

  Bang——

  "cocoa--!!!"

  "Xiao Ke——!!!"

  When he saw the frightened expression on the face of the woman who was knocked away because she failed to dodge, and heard the painful and panicked roars of the two men in his ears, Cen Shunjing, who was sitting in the driver's seat of the car, could no longer help covering his head. At this time, his facial features, which were also covered in blood due to the car accident, laughed crazily.

  Le Keke, aren't you most afraid of not being able to enjoy the glory and wealth? Don't you like to pretend to be beautiful by pretending to be a white lotus? Aren't you most afraid that the world will know your true face, which is already rotten like a bed bug under your facade? Not only do I want you to die, I also want you to be despised by everyone, and everything you have done to the Cen family will be paid back to you thousands of times!

  Recalling the now empty Cen family in his mind, recalling his mother's wide eyes staring at death, recalling his father muttering sorry to his brother until his death, Cen Shunjing's whole body was like a madman, tearing him apart fiercely. He grabbed his hair and slammed his head, which was already bleeding profusely, onto the steering wheel again and again.

  It's all his fault, it's all his fault, all of this is his fault.

  If he hadn't brought back Le Keke back then, and if he hadn't lied to his parents that she was the sister who had been missing for eleven years, none of this would have happened. He originally wanted his parents not to live with guilt until the end. life, but I didn't expect that what everyone in the Cen family raised with their heart and soul would be a white-eyed wolf.

  His younger brother, thinking about the ill-fated child he had investigated, thinking about how he had tried his best but could not find the other person's bones until now, and how he could not even provide him with a place to live after his death. He felt so sorry for Le Keke, the instigator , Cen Shunjing wished he could eat his flesh, drink his blood, cramp his tendons, crush his bones and raise ashes.

  Lococo! One day I will definitely let you return everything you have done to Xiaochen, including the principal and interest.

  "Do you regret it?" As these words came, all the hustle and bustle around him disappeared in an instant, and all the scenery turned into nothingness, leaving only Cen Shunjing standing in front of a crossroads with his body full of embarrassment.

  "Regret? Are you referring to that woman? Hahaha... I don't regret killing her at all. I only regret that I didn't strangle her directly when I took her back to Cen's house. I regret that she didn't have to experience all the tortures in the world. If we dig out all the dirty things she has done, we will die before her, but even if I die, I will never let her go!"

  "Shall we make a deal?" The voice coming from the void could not tell the difference between men and women, old or young.

  "Haha... a deal? I have nothing now, and even this life will no longer be my own. What can I offer to make a deal with you?"

  "Your life!"

  Cen Shunjing was stunned when he heard what the other party said, as if he didn't understand the other party's intention at all, but he didn't think too much. In his heart, dying in the hands of a stranger would be cleaner than dying in the hands of those two people. At least it won't dirty his way to Huangquan.

  "I can agree to your request, but...what can you help me with?"

  "Since it's a deal, you can make a wish?"

  "Wish... wish?" When Cen Shunjing heard this sentence, what came to mind was not the Cen family, not Le Keke, not Cen's father and mother, but the younger brother who he had not come to meet since the beginning.

  If he had taken back his younger brother instead of Le Keke, then nothing would have happened. Le Keke would not have interacted with the Cen family, Cen's father and mother would not have died, and the Cen family would naturally not have died. Unfortunately, the child whom he has never met again will not live a miserable life...

  "I hope that child can be happy forever under my eyes, can you?" He wanted to avenge him, but Cen Shunjing wanted his brother to be healthy for the rest of his life.

  "Yes, I will wish him happiness and health for the rest of his life."

  Hearing this, Cen Shunjing felt relieved. Although he had not even figured out whether the other party was a human or a ghost, subconsciously he believed every word the other party said.

  When Cen Shunjing's last sight touched a pair of deep purple eyes in the darkness, he fell into a deep sleep for eternity.