10.7 - Bamboo Shoots: What grudges do I have with you?

Jiang Hongsheng has never had any problem with leaving things behind since he was a child. It was only after he flipped through all the books in his hands that he had to admit that he might have really dropped his notes in the car.

  Thinking about tomorrow's mock exam, he frowned unconsciously.

  When I got off the bus, there were only three or two people on the bus, and the chance of being picked up was less than 10%.

  Thinking of this, Jiang Hongsheng took out his mobile phone and dialed the company. After asking about the relevant matters, the person on the phone quickly helped find out which car it was, and called him back in less than five minutes.

  "Sorry, we searched the car carefully and found no notes."

  Jiang Hongsheng, who had just returned home, frowned.

  "However, we looked at the surveillance cameras and found that a teenager had gone to the location you pointed out and bent down as if to pick up something."

  juvenile? Jiang Hongsheng seemed to have thought of something in his mind, and used his memory to describe the boy's clothes.

  "That's right." After hearing this, the person on the other end of the phone said firmly.

  "Okay, I understand. Thank you for your help." After hanging up the phone, Jiang Hongsheng immediately frowned deeply.

  Did he encounter a farce between a farmer and a snake?

  By the time Fang Zizhou had eaten and drank, it was almost eight or nine o'clock in the evening. Seeing that it was still early, Fang Zizhou walked around the road twice more and watched a few aunties' square dances, during which he also got three ice creams.

  Finally, the time was pushed to past ten o'clock and almost eleven o'clock, and Fang Zizhou took his notes and prepared to find his 'beneficiary'.

  When he was approaching the gate of the community where Jiang Hongsheng lived, Fang Zizhou rolled twice on the ground under Qilin's confused eyes. When he stood up, he immediately changed from a rich and handsome man in the city to a gray dumpling in an instant.

  Then, Actor Fang, who has the right time, place, people and props, officially came online.

  After Jiang Hongsheng returned home, he immediately contacted his friends in the same grade and borrowed their notes.

  only--

  Jiang Hongsheng, a straight-A student, discovered that the other party's notes were full of mistakes. So far, he had found more than just a few mistakes. While he was reviewing with a frown and a headache, and helping to correct his notes, the door of the room was opened. Someone knocked from outside.

  "Hongsheng, the community security office called home and said that your classmate is looking for you and asked you to go down and take a look."

  classmate?

  Jiang Hongsheng's words of rejection came to his lips, turned around and were swallowed again. He no longer wanted to see these classmates so late at night, so he had to change his clothes and go out.

  Security room

  "What is your relationship with Mr. Jiang? Classmate? Childhood friend? Or distant relative?"

  "..."

  "Why did you come here in the middle of the night without even having his phone number? You don't know him, do you?"