3.2 - Three chapters in one

When Yu Ziyan returned to consciousness again, it was noon the next day. The strong smell of soup that filled his mouth made him frown. Just as he was about to get up, he found that just like before, he still couldn't muster any strength in his body.

  ["Master, Master, are you feeling better?" A unicorn suddenly appeared out of thin air in the air. 】

  【"You did it."】

  ["Well, this body is no longer good. You can't die right away, so I gave you half of the Repayment Pill from before." Qilin said this and looked at the person on the bed rather uneasily. 】

  Hearing Qilin mention half a pill of redemption, Yu Ziyan remembered the half pill given to Su Tianning in the previous world. But when he thought of the name or even the face that he had been with for six years, he didn't feel it in his heart. No fluctuations occur, as if that person is just the most unfamiliar existence.

  [Throwing aside the thoughts in his heart, Yu Ziyan said: "Give me the information about your original body and the pillars of this world."]

  Seeing his calm expression, Qilin knew that the seal had worked. Although he felt a little awkward, he still transmitted the information honestly.

  This is an ancient fictional world. What is different from other countries in history is that there are only two countries in this world, one is the Daning Kingdom in the west, and the other is the Dajing Dynasty where it is currently located.

  His real identity is not low, he is the second son of the concubine of King Gung of the Dajing Dynasty. His name is Fang Qingyi, and his nickname is Shouzhi. Although he is a concubine, he also has a prince's biological father. No matter how Fang Qingyi lives his life, it is impossible to say How painful it would be, but it just so happened that Fang Qingyi was born just when King Gun was defeated in his expedition and the last vestige of military power in his hands was cut off by Dang Pilgrimage.

  The Hou family has many grievances and grievances. This is an eternal truth. On the second day after Fang Qingyi was born, rumors spread privately throughout the palace that the newly born second son was the reincarnation of a disaster star.

  Fang Qingyi's biological mother was just a Qingguan who was immediately taken as a concubine by King Gun. Later, she was protected by King Gun and never experienced any setbacks. She didn't know how to pickle things in the back house. Listen to her. Hearing the maid's announcement, he was so frightened that he was completely at a loss. After many worries, he fell ill directly.

  What King Gun knew first was not the rumor, but the news that his concubine was seriously ill. King Gun at that time still had two true loves for this new concubine, but this love was caused by overhearing her sobbing in the room. When talking to himself, it turned into fear and anger at being deceived.

  In a rage, King Gun broke into the house, completely ignoring the baby who was still wet with his own flesh and blood and had not yet opened his eyes. He actually wanted to throw this so-called disaster to death. However, how could Fang Qingyi's biological mother be allowed to move? He tried his best. After finally giving birth to the flesh and blood, he used his body as a flesh cushion to forcefully save the child. However, he was kicked in the chest by King Gun, causing him to vomit blood on the spot. Yu Xin collapsed instantly and passed away soon after.

  Fang Qingyi's life was saved in the end, but he was expelled from the palace and even had his name completely crossed out from the family tree.

  The nanny was a refugee who was rescued by Fang Qingyi's biological mother when she was still in Xueyue Tower. Fortunately, Fang Qingyi was grateful and treated her like a master and servant conscientiously. Later, he followed her into the palace and treated her with thunder in all this. After the unforeseen incident, Fang Qingyi, who was less than a month old, left the palace completely alone.