1.9 - My brother's cancer is evolving in an advanced stage

As soon as he got closer, Cen Shunjing held Cen Chen in his arms tightly with his head lowered. He raised his hand to caress his back. The depth in his eyes was replaced by endless pity. A gentle voice spoke: "Little Chen, don't be afraid! Big brother is here. Big brother will see who takes away what belongs to you." When she said the last sentence, she looked towards Le Keke's eyes not far away, and the murderous intent rolling in her eyes became even more intense. It's an unobstructed view.

  At first, Cen Shunjing really planned to go to the office to talk about sponsorship. After taking two steps, he still felt uneasy about leaving Cen Chen alone. In the end, he just found a place where he could see the person by looking up. Start dealing with the other party.

  Originally, he wanted to find a suitable time to ask for the jade pendant to be taken away. After all, during the investigation, he learned that the jade pendant was now in the hands of a close sister who was very good to Cen Chen when Cen Chen was still in the orphanage, and the other party seemed to be Extremely fond of it.

  Although he didn't know what the other person's status was in Cen Chen's heart, he subconsciously didn't want Cen Chen to lose a friend and cause cracks in the rare friendship between the two.

  However, he just heard something. The so-called "intimate sister" actually used the jade pendant of their Cen family to show off her power in front of his younger brother, and dared to ridicule that the younger brother he held like a treasure in his hand was disabled.

  Almost instantly, Cen Shunjing's deep eyes were filled with monstrous anger, and his piercing gaze was directed towards the person who spoke not far away, like a sharp blade tempered with cold, sharp and full of murderous intent.

  Seeing the man's unabashed tenderness and pity for Cen Chen, and the careful care he took towards Cen Chen as if he were treating the most precious treasure in the world, Le Keke almost went crazy with jealousy.

  Why does this little bitch still get such love!

  Although she tried hard to stop herself and told herself to calm down, in an attempt to calm down the negative emotions that were almost surging out of her heart at this time, it was to no avail. A chilling light suddenly appeared in her eyes. The look in his eyes made him want to chew up Cen Chen to pieces.

  But when she noticed the man's gaze coming towards her, Le Keke panicked and suppressed the emotion in her eyes. In the flash of lightning, she seemed to feel that all her disguises had been pierced by those star-like eyes, and her whole life was naked. Being spread out under the eyes of men, it was an ugly and almost disgusting life.

  For a moment, Le Keke's mind was ringing loudly, and a strong uneasiness surged in her heart. But thinking of the jade pendant, she secretly encouraged herself in her heart.

  Clenching her slightly sweaty palms and forcing herself to raise her head, she spoke with an arrogant and stubborn expression that she had practiced countless times in front of the mirror: "Sir, I once lent the jade pendant to Cen Some time has passed, but I didn't give it to him. As a third party in the incident, you may not really know about it, and...it's not that you can do whatever you want if you have money, even if it's Even if I die, I will not give the jade pendant to anyone."

  Cen Shunjing almost laughed angrily at the information in the other person's words. He didn't expect that this person was very thoughtful at such a young age. A simple sentence came out of her mouth, which not only cleared away his suspicions. At the same time, all the focus was shifted without leaving any trace.

  The whole paragraph sounded vague, but when he thought about it carefully, he put himself at the highest point of morality. If he hadn't known that the jade pendant belonged to Cen Chen, he would have already had the one from the hospital in his hand. As a result, maybe he was actually bluffed by the other party.