6.4 - Daddy, there is a strange squid here and he is going to deceive the fish

The hall was full of smiles and smiles as before. Arthur, who was being complimented by people from all walks of life, was obviously a little distracted. At this moment, his mind was filled with the figure of Ige not long ago.

  He originally thought of having a show-off with Mo Yu first, and then breaking off the engagement with Mo Yu after he truly took over the power, but now his idea has wavered.

  What if Eagle cared? What if Ig is sad? What if Ige feels that he is not worthy of those first tears?

  Thinking of the first tear that the other party gave him, Arthur's heart felt bitter and mixed with a little guilt and embarrassment.

  Naturally, he understood the meaning of the first tears of a mermaid, but he still did it.

  At that time, he kept telling himself that he was in this situation as a last resort, and that he would definitely compensate Ige in the future so that he would not suffer the slightest injustice. But for some reason, at the moment when he let this matter go, he felt something in his heart. Unexplained pain.

  It was a feeling like losing what should have been the most important treasure in your life.

  Ige is so well-behaved, so obedient, and so kind. He will definitely forgive me for what I have done. After all, everything I have done is to stand upright with him in front of others in the future.

  While Arthur was hypnotizing himself, a flurry of footsteps suddenly sounded in the hall, followed by countless gasps and exclamations. Looking for the sound, he saw a tall man striding towards the banquet. Come.

  The man's features were cold and hard, and he was dressed in a military uniform. His whole body exuded a strong evil spirit from the inside out. As he moved, his military boots made a dull sound on the thick carpet. Although the sound was very weak, every step he took seemed to make a dull sound. It echoed in everyone's ears, and even their hearts couldn't help but tremble along with it.

  "Oh my god, General Cheov is here too. Does that mean the Zerg have been repelled again?"

  "As expected of the God of War who can single-handedly intimidate the entire Zerg race. He is so powerful. I wonder if he likes Omegas like me."

  "Aren't you afraid of death? How dare you say such things."

  "ah?"

  "Don't you know that General Cheov, who is equally famous as the God of War, is also famous for being a wife?"

  "What?"

  "General Cheov had five fiancées in total. Except for the first one who encountered an interstellar storm on the eve of his wedding, the next four met with accidents almost as soon as they made a verbal agreement with him, and the last one died in an even more outrageous manner."

  "How outrageous?"

  "He fell to death while walking."

  ...

  Cheov didn't stop until he was in front of the old king. He put his right hand across his chest and bowed, saying, "Well, your majesty, the king."

  The king raised his hand and patted Cheov on the shoulder and laughed and said: "I know that those little bastards of the Zerg tribe will be in bad luck when your boy joins the Zerg tribe. Sure enough, he lost another queen. Let's see if he dares to go there in the future. Here, Cheov did a good job, tell me what reward you want."

  Regarding the king's arrogance in his words, which sounded like an interstellar pirate, Cheov responded calmly: "It's my duty."

  "You little bastard, don't keep using this to prevaricate me. Just tell me what you want. Except for this chair under the buttocks of labor and management, everything in the entire alliance empire is up to you."