5.18 - The legendary show of affection dies quickly

Realizing that he had accidentally offended his lover again, Zou Jiyang immediately grabbed his hand that was about to retract, and kneaded and played with it intimately in his palm.

  Shen Yu, who was sitting across from him, clearly noticed the unusual atmosphere between Shen Zhaojue and Zou Jiyang. Thinking that the two of them had been getting along day and night, he immediately felt like he was shooting himself in the foot.

  He spent 100 million to bring back a wolf, and then the disease was cured. The wolf ran away, and then took the 100 million donated and became his opponent.

  This is the most realistic portrayal of the miserable Shen Yu's mind at this moment.

  A shareholder who was having an intense discussion at the conference table accidentally dropped his pen on the floor. He bent over to pick it up, and then he realized that he seemed to know some terrible secret.

  Who can tell him why he saw shareholder Zou seemingly teasing the general manager, and why the general manager refused to resist and allowed him to tease him.

  He secretly moved his eyes back to the conference table and took a look at the cold and cold penis of a certain major shareholder. Then he moved his eyes back under the table and rubbed it nimbly with his fingers. There was no trace of the cold look at all. I almost opened my mouth to take a few bites.

  Then he moved his gaze back to the conference table, where someone was looking down at the documents with an elegant face with a natural smile on his lips. Then he moved his eyes back to the table. If he was really annoyed, he would make a small move that was considered a tantrum.

  A shareholder said, TMD, why did he feel like he was being stuffed with a mouthful of dog food when he was being watched secretly?

  Finally, it was time to vote again. Perhaps because of Zou Jiyang's intimidation, significantly more people abstained from voting this time than last time. Except for one shareholder, no more people dared to stand blatantly in Shen Zhaojue's camp.

  It is worth mentioning that this shareholder is none other than the one who just peeped and was fed a mouthful of dog food.

  As for why he invested in Shen Zhaojue, a shareholder who was forced to gag said that you stupid mortals, shareholder Zou can even handle the general manager, let alone the deputy general manager.

  The final vote was 8:2, and the other 9 people chose to abstain.

  Just when everyone was worried about how many shares Zou Jiyang held, the assistant gave the answer, and then Shen Zhaojue smiled.

  Zou Jiyang holds 33.7% of the shares

  Shen Zhaojue holds 20% of the shares

  A turbulent shareholders' meeting came to a perfect end with Shen Zhaojue's appointment as director.

  ...

  "Is this the surprise you said you wanted to give me some time ago?" Uncle Zou's 'deviant' son? The rumored childhood friend I've never met?

  On the sofa in the office, Shen Zhaojue's large crotch was sitting on Zou Jiyang's thigh, her lips were close to his ear and she spoke softly.

  Zou Jiyang said: My baby is so proactive today. Could it be that he finally had some meat to eat≧▽≦

  Zou Jiyang calmly nodded, "Yes."

  Hearing his reply, the corners of Shen Zhaojue's lips curved in a dangerous arc that he couldn't see. Ha, good.