5.11 - Why is it that all the pillars want to have s..x with me?

Suddenly, not far from the ward, there was the sound of crickets' footsteps and the noisy shouts of medical staff and patients. Hearing the sound, the young man became even more panicked and begged: "Please, help me, he... if they... If you find me, then I...I will...please, save me, as long as you save me, I will promise you no matter what."

  In a panic, the young man held Shen Yu's hands tightly. His beautiful shallow eyes were like stained glass, so fragile and beautiful that people wanted to get involved and occupy them.

  Shen Yu naturally heard the inappropriate sounds outside and the footsteps getting closer to the ward. Looking at the familiar yet strange face in front of him, he slowly stepped aside.

  A beautiful color bloomed in the young man's bright eyes. After giving him a grateful look, he quickly hid in the ward behind him.

  As soon as Shen Yu walked out of the ward, he met a group of people. Looking at a group of seven or eight people dressed like gangsters opposite, Shen Yu spoke.

  "This is a hospital. Are you looking for someone in the wrong place?"

  When one of the young men saw that someone dared to preach to him, he immediately jumped out and said angrily: "Boy, you..."

  "Oh, isn't this Mr. Shen? I'm disrespectful." A voice suddenly interrupted the young man's shouting, and a man walked out of the crowd. As he spoke, he kicked the young man who had spoken before. One kick.

  "Quick, quick, make an apology to Mr. Shen."

  The young man seemed a little unwilling, but he did not dare to refute the man's words. He said sorry to Shen Yu with a displeasure in his voice. Seeing him like this, the man kicked him again and said with hatred: "That's what you kid does with this kind of thing." The tone you speak to Mr. Shen must be sincere, do you know your sincerity?"

  The young man seemed a little aggrieved by being kicked twice in a row. When he saw the man winking at him, he knew that he might have really kicked the iron plate. He did not dare to show off his arrogance anymore and said respectfully while shrinking his neck. I'm sorry.

  Seeing this, the man immediately said with a smile on his face: "I'm sorry, I don't know if it's Mr. Shen who disturbed you here. This kid is new here. Don't be as knowledgeable as this guy who doesn't even have hair. You sir have a lot of experience." "

  Shen Yu's eyebrows furrowed slightly and he said, "Do you know me?"

  "I went to your company with Mr. Yu to discuss cooperation a few months ago, and I met Mr. Shen once."

  Shen Yu filtered the information in his mind before speaking: "Yu Sheng? Ying Feng?"

  "That's right, that's Mr. Yu, that's Yingfeng." The man smiled apologetically.

  Shen Yu looked around at the seven or eight people on the other side without meaning, and said pointedly: "Then what are you doing?"

  When the man heard this, he remembered what had just happened and immediately explained: "Did Boss Yu's dirty servant steal the wedding souvenir that Boss Yu specially prepared to give to his wife? Some people said they saw him sneaking into the hospital before. , we as subordinates can only come and arrest people."

  After hearing this, Shen Yu said calmly: "This is a hospital. My brother has been in poor health recently and is recuperating here. You guys are looking for someone. Don't disturb the peace here. Go back and tell Yu Sheng to ask him to customize it." The drawings were sent to Mr. Shen, who then customized a similar one and gave it to Mrs. Yu as a celebration gift."