4.2 - We are competing on acting skills

After digesting a bunch of miscellaneous things in his mind, He Yixin took out his mobile phone from his pocket and found that it was already past eleven o'clock in the evening.

  Although his dizziness, chest tightness, and difficulty breathing made him feel that something was very wrong with him, in order not to spend the night in such a place, he didn't have time to think too much and almost staggered open the door of the box and left.

  We hailed two taxis on the road, and in less than half an hour the taxi went straight to Seoul University. After taking out the remaining 100 yuan and throwing it to the master, He Yixin wandered to his dormitory.

  As soon as he opened the dormitory door, he saw the person at the desk not far away with his back to him. Perhaps he heard the sound of the door opening, and the person turned his head, with a look of surprise on his pretty face after seeing him. .

  "He Yixin, you're back." The person who spoke was Yi Su, who was in the same dormitory as He Yixin.

  "Hmm." He snorted softly from his nasal cavity. He Yixin withdrew his gaze without revealing any trace, walked straight to his bedside, picked up his clothes and planned to take a bath.

  The smell of alcohol on his body had already made him unbearable.

  Yi Su seemed to be used to his indifference. Thinking of all the worried looks in his eyes during the day, he said to the man who was slowly walking to the bathroom: "The professor called the roll again today and said that you will be asked to do it within three days." We must give him a reasonable explanation, otherwise..."

  He Yixin pushed open the bathroom door and paused, looking sideways at Yi Su who was not far away, with a faint smile on his face and said: "Expell me? Deduct credits? Invite parents?"

  Seeing his expression, Yi Su said blankly: "The professor said to invite parents."

  Seeing that his guess came true, the half-smile on He Yixin's face grew thicker. After sneering slightly, he pushed the door open and entered the bathroom. Yi Su heard vague words coming from the bathroom.

  "Then let's wait until the old man is also buried in the ground..."

  Yi Su was stunned. This was the first time he heard He Yixin mention his family in front of him. After he realized the hidden information in the other person's words, a strange color flashed in his eyes.

  Quickly gathering away the myriad of thoughts in his eyes, Yi Su sat back on his desk and started writing his paper.

  In the bathroom, as the hot water from the shower head was sprinkled, the mist spread quickly. He Yixin raised his hand to push his hair behind his head, closed his eyes, and let the hot water wash over his entire face. The warm water flowed along the fair and delicate face. The skin went all the way down, and finally landed on the bathroom floor.

  He Yixin is an illegitimate child, or the kind of illegitimate child who cannot see the light of day.

  His biological father is a well-known entrepreneur in Seoul, but his biological mother is just a beautiful nightclub girl. After several calculations, she finally had a one-night affair with that man, and later even hid the news that she was pregnant. After giving birth to her son, she planned to rely on her son to ascend to the throne, but in the end, she was discovered.

  Then she died.

  He Yixin died in a car accident when he was less than half a year old.

  As a baby, He Yixin was also supposed to die in the car accident, but at the moment of the car accident, she was tightly protected in her arms.