After returning 5: Gong: This boy has a bright future

After returning to the Three Thousand Worlds 5: Gong: This boy has a bright future  

  The further back Yu Ziyan walked, the more people he met on the road, and the greater the prohibitive hurdle he had to cross. Finally, in the endless smoke, Yu Ziyan reached the 9999th step. If you go further, you will reach the final destination.

  In the White Jade Square, which is only a step away, countless people standing beside the white jade boulders have their eyes fixed on the hazy clouds.

  On the huge white jade stone, data written in red cinnabar made countless people marvel and tremble.

  No. 288, Yu Ziyan, level 9999, one stick of incense per hour.

  As long as they climb one more level, a new top spot will be born here. As long as they climb one more level, they will be able to see the master who seems to be cheating all the way. As long as they climb one more level...

  Finally, amid the expectations of countless people, Yu Ziyan took the last step.

  The fog is hazy and slender like bamboo.

  Countless fans and fans held their breath at this moment, staring at that place without blinking.

  With light black hair, eyes as clear as stars, bone-piercing frost, and wide sleeves fluttering in the wind, he is like the lotus on the snow-capped mountains fluttering its flowers, better than the illusion of the moon under the mirror for a moment in a trance.

  The moment he put his feet back, he saw names as red as blood running up on the white jade stone at a very fast speed, two hundred, one hundred, fifty, twenty, seventeen, ten, six, three, two, until they were steady. stopped at the top of the list.

  At the top of the list, Yu Ziyan, 10,000 steps, two sticks of incense per hour.

  Xuan Ye, who had finished watching Yu Ziyan's entry-level training in the main hall, laughed and stood up, leaving a "just" word before disappearing from the hall.

  "I believe that this son has extraordinary spirit, extraordinary appearance, and extraordinary talent. He is destined to be extremely noble. This son is not an ordinary person, and his future is limitless."

  Elders Jiayu Zhenzi: Well, I think so too!

  Yu Ziyan felt the illusion in front of him disappear. When he raised his head, he was startled by the formation not far away. Why were everyone staring at him like a hungry dog ​​seeing a bone? Could it be that he was in the wrong place?

  This is my male god, this is my idol, I can't explain it!

  The male god is so awesome, he must have very high cultivation level!

  Although I can't see through the male god's cultivation level, I still can't help but want to see it. The Qi Practice Dzogchen is really high. He deserves to be... Nani? ? ? Qi practice Dzogchen? ? ?

  I must not be able to see... Practicing Qi Dzogchen, haha, my eyes must be broken, how can this male god practice Qi Dzogchen? Just kidding, try practicing Qi Dzogchen and see if you can come up.

  I look at the Dzogchen of Qi practice, I look again, the Dzogchen of Qi practice, I look at it again, Damn, why is it still the Dzogchen of Qi practice? Fall!

  ...

  As they saw through Yu Ziyan's cultivation not far away, the teenagers in the White Jade Square began to doubt their lives.

  Please ask for help. I didn't even make it into the top 100 in the Dzogchen Foundation Stage. Why did I win the championship in the Qi Training Dzogchen? Urgent, waiting online.