7.11 - Promotional Video

VIE China Headquarters

  In the spacious office, Xia Houqin was sitting at his desk and looking at documents. Suddenly, the office door was knocked, and Tina's voice sounded outside the office.

  "Mr. Xia, the official representatives of the Fairies and Demons have arrived in the conference room."

  After closing the documents in his hands, Xia Houqin stood up, straightened his sleeves and walked out of the office.

  As an online game that is popular in China, Xian Mo officially approached VIE not long ago. The message conveyed is very simple. They hope to work with VIE to promote the game in China.

  In the original world blueprint, due to Ling Han's absence at VIE, the new CEO was busy with work and rejected Xian Mo's proposal without even looking at it. Later, Xian Mo had no choice but to settle for the next best thing and choose to cooperate with other companies.

  As an online game world, there is no reason for Fairy and Demon to fail. This promotion has achieved unprecedented success, and has driven the partners to double their assets in just two years, almost directly overtaking VIE's absolute influence in China. After waking up, Ling Han also regained the position of president because of this incident.

  But now that Xia Houqin is here, nothing in the blueprint can become a reality.

  This matter was brought up by Xia Houqin to talk to Tina on his own a long time ago, so when the people from the Fairy and Demon Officials came to find it, it was directly conveyed to Xia Houqin's ears, and he even planned to discuss it with them in person for the first time. talk.

  meeting room

  The representatives sent by the Fairy and Demon officials this time are a man and a woman. Both of them are elites among elites. However, they are still a little weak when facing the internationally famous VIE, not to mention that just now the two of them were still... Suddenly, they learned that the person they were negotiating with this time was the big BOSS of the entire Chinese region.

  Li Lu reached out and poked Wu Ziqing beside him and muttered: "Do you think this Mr. Xia Hou is also a loyal player of our immortal demons? Otherwise, how could such a busy man meet us two?"

  "Do you think anyone has the time to play games like you every day? The big boss spends tens of millions of dollars every minute."

  "I'm just curious why he wanted to meet us both in person."

  "Maybe he has the foresight to be optimistic about immortals and demons."

  "hope so."

  Just when the two of them were speculating about the reason, Xia Houqin, the central figure they mentioned, finally appeared in the conference room.

  "Hello, Mr. Xiahou, my name is Wu Ziqing, and this is my partner Li Lu. The two of us represent Xianmo sincerely discussing cooperation matters with VIE."

  Xia Houqin nodded and shook hands with the two of them politely before sitting down at the conference table. Seeing this, Wu Ziqing immediately took out the planning book he carried with him, opened the computer and introduced the fairy and demon's plan to him in detail.

  "Mr. Xiahou, as China's first online game with over 100 million online players, Immortal Demon not only..."

  Xia Houqin listened carefully to the introductions and explanations of the two people, and raised his own doubts and questions from time to time. The conversation between the two parties took almost two hours.