9.7 - The man behind the scenes that no one expected

Although he knew that Wu Lingkong would not be stupid enough to lie to him, the uneasy Qing Hui still went to the library in person and rummaged through the relevant books. As expected, Qing Hui found some information about Yaozun and Xian Xucao in them. trace.

  Knowing this, Qing Hui was overjoyed and wished he could end the competition immediately and set off to bring Xian Xucao back, but obviously this was unrealistic, so no matter what thoughts Qing Hui had in his heart, the sect competition was still going on.

  And our male protagonist Wu Lingkong relied on various dangers (acting) (skills), rings (explosion), and life (performance) in the ring to finally reach the finals.

  "The next main peak true disciple Wu Lingkong will fight against Qing Hui."

  Qing Hui came to the stage calmly as before, standing with a sword in his hand, his ink hair fluttering, one man and one sword, like a beautiful picture.

  Among the crowd of disciples below the ring, a pair of dark eyes greedily watched every move of the young man above the ring.

  From the smooth forehead to the light eye color, from the delicate nose to the slightly pursed red lips, from the small chin to the cute Adam's apple... all the way down, the eyes are paranoid and explicit.

  Hui'er, we will meet soon.

  'Demon Lord, the matter has been settled. '

  'Well, come back. The man glanced at the figure on the ring with nostalgia, and disappeared into the sea of ​​people the moment he turned around.

  Qing Hui on the stage seemed to be aware of it and looked towards where he had just looked, but all he could see was a dense and noisy crowd.

  Is it an illusion? Qing Hui lightly lowered his eyes.

  I don't know if it was affected by the uneasiness that surged in his heart just now, but Qing Hui on the stage was obviously a little absent-minded, and for the first time, he became distracted.

  As an opponent, Wu Lingkong didn't expect it to be like this. In everyone's surprised eyes, Qing Hui actually hit the long sword in Wu Lingkong's hand that he had no time to retract.

  Keng——

  A flying sword narrowly missed the long sword in Wu Lingkong's hand. The wind roared in his ears, and the vision in Qing Hui's eyes changed rapidly. Qing Hui was rescued and was still a little unresponsive. As soon as he raised his head, he saw Qing Jing Changnian. The gentle handsome face was replaced by a rare scowl.

  "Junior brother, do you know how dangerous it was just now? This is Dabi, you are in a daze!"

  Qing Hui pursed her lips, narrowed her eyes and said, "Hug... I'm sorry."

  Recalling Qing Hui's seemingly suicidal behavior just now, Qing Jing's heart was still beating hard, but all her anger turned into a helpless sigh when she saw his confusion.

  Due to Qing Hui's mistake, Wu Lingkong was lucky enough to win another opponent and became the leader of this core disciple competition.

  After breaking away from everything on the martial arts stage and walking to the secret realm in the back mountain, Qing Hui called out in his consciousness: [Qilin comes out. 】

  [What happened to the master? 】The unicorn appeared in mid-air.

  [Who did you say was here just now? 】

  [Demon Lord, Demon Wutian. 】

  [Why did he come to Qinglan Sect to do something? 】

  [Maybe it's to explore Chen Xiu's reality, or maybe he's here to see you. 】