9.4 - Master, can you take your hands out of my clothes?

It has been nearly three hours since Yu Jian and others finally arrived at the Qinglan Sect. Therefore, this is the Qinglan Sect's once-in-ten-year recruitment period. The entire outer sect is very busy, and all the deacon halls are full.

  After handing the person over directly to the deacon hall, Qing Hui took his sword and headed towards the secret place in the back mountain of Qinglan. Qingjing left after giving instructions.

  When the deacon saw that Wu Lingkong had been stunned for a long time, he pushed him impatiently and said: "Come on, hurry up, I will never be able to enter the inner door in my life. I'll be thankful to be a handyman."

  Wu Lingkong, who was pushed, staggered and lowered his head, and the unwillingness in his eyes went deep into the depths.

  Handyman?

  Wu Lingkong would soon enter the inner gate, and then he would be able to stand beside that person openly.

  After wielding the sword for a moment, the entrance to the secret realm was already in sight. Qing Hui jumped off the ice sword, and then the ice sword was sheathed with a clang in mid-air.

  Reaching out from his arms and taking out a palm-sized token, Qing Hui threw it directly into the air. Like a stone thrown into the lake, ripples of water rippled in the empty air, and a man-high entrance was revealed in a burst of white light.

  Taking the token into his palm, Qing Hui stepped into the secret realm without any hesitation.

  After he stepped in with his hind legs, the water waves in the void slowly closed up, leaving no trace at all. Everything was as usual.

  As soon as I entered the secret realm, the familiar freshness hit my face, and the surroundings were filled with the chirping of birds and the fragrance of flowers.

  Different from other Dongtian secret realms, this secret realm is not naturally formed, but an independent space created by Chen Xiu himself.

  Walking along the smooth cobblestone path, you can occasionally see brightly blooming flowers adorning the roadside. If anyone catches a glimpse of this scene, they will be scolded, because all the flowers on the roadside are medicinal plants. .

  Moreover, these medicinal plants are all priceless and precious species, and there are even many extinct species in the world of immortality among them. If they can use them as ornamental flowers and plant them randomly on the roadside, this must be the only thing in the entire world of immortality. One family.

  As soon as he walked into the courtyard, Qing Hui suddenly noticed countless jade bamboos shooting from the sky from all directions.

  Qing Hui's eyes were slightly sharp, and the ice sword in his left hand was unsheathed.

  While sideways avoiding the first wave of Polygonatum odoratum, the long sword in his right hand swept past. With a crisp 'snap' sound, the emerald green Polygonatum odoratum was severed from the middle, and disappeared into nothingness in the next second. This Polygonatum odoratum was actually condensed with thoughts. become.

  Either stab, chop, tease, or chop...

  In the heart of the courtyard is a young man with white clothes and dark hair holding a sword. His sleeves flutter with every sword move.

  Every movement and turn is like the fairy in the painting coming gracefully.

  Qing Hui turned sideways to avoid a wave of attacks. The large sword moves made his breathing slightly disordered. He turned his head to look at Yuzhu in mid-air, his pupils stagnant.