5.15 - ...

"Brother Xiaoyu doesn't dare anymore. Brother Xiaoyu has realized his mistake. Brother, please stop hiding from Xiaoyu, okay?" When he saw Shen Zhaojue's move to retreat, Shen Yu stopped in place, with a child's expression on his face. The confusion and panic after making a mistake.

  Shen Zhaojue shook his head and murmured inarticulately, "No, you are not Xiao Yu, you are not my brother, where did you hide Xiao Yu, what did you do to Xiao Yu, what did you do to him."

  "Brother, I am Xiaoyu. Brother, Xiaoyu is really here."

  "No, no, you're not. Xiao Yu is not like this. Xiao Yu is not like this. Where did you hide Xiao Yu? Give Xiao Yu back to me. Give me my brother." He said the last sentence. At this time, Shen Zhaojue looked at the person opposite, his eyes filled with endless anger and hatred, as if he was looking at the most bitter enemy in his life.

  "Brother..." Shen Yu stood there blankly, at a loss.

  In his heart, Shen Yu knew that this time it might really be the end.

  When Zhang Yao, who was not far away, saw this scene, his eyes flashed with malice, and he murmured softly: "Shen Yu, do you still remember the plane crash that you personally planned? Do you still remember Shen's parents who you personally put on the plane? ?"

  All Shen Zhaojue's movements froze in place following Zhang Yao's question, and his eyes were filled with unbelievable shock as he looked at Shen Yu.

  Shen Zhaojue's lips trembled, suppressing the tearing pain and sorrow coming from his heart, and said in a trembling voice: "Did you... kill mom and dad?"

  Shen Yu opened his mouth to say something, but found that under the gaze of those shallow eyes, he could not refute a word. Finally, he closed his eyes and said calmly: "Brother, you still have Xiao Yu."

  Shen Yu's voice was too calm, as if the Shen parents who adopted him back to the Shen family were just inconspicuous rough things on the roadside, insignificant passers-by, and he just casually got rid of the eyesore.

  An unprecedented despair suddenly filled every corner of Shen Zhaojue's body. Tears filled his wide-open eyes. The severe pain coming from his heart and the feeling of being deceived by someone close to him. The pain caused his whole body to tremble uncontrollably, and the broken despair and uncontrollable sobs slowly overflowed from his clenched teeth.

  "Dad, mom, ugh...yes...sorry."

  I'm sorry, I personally raised this white-eyed bastard.

  I'm sorry, it was me who ruined the Shen family you left behind.

  I'm sorry, as a son of man, I can't send you on your last journey.

  sorry......

  sorry......

  The sobs of collapse were filled with endless despair and sadness, just like a mother animal that had lost her cubs.

  Zhang Yao looked at the tears slowly flowing out of Shen Zhaojue's closed eyes not far away and the expression of pain and despair on his face. For some reason, his heart suddenly seemed to be stabbed inexplicably, and he suddenly felt regretful. .

  Maybe he wasn't so keen on ruining this guy.

  "Why is my brother crying? They are just insignificant people. Only Xiao Yu is the one who can always be by my brother's side. Only Xiao Yu can do that."

  Shen Yu didn't understand why Shen Zhaojue was so sad. There was only Shen Zhaojue in his world, and everyone else was worthless in his eyes, including Shen's parents, so he could send them to hell without any guilt. Shen Zhaojue snatched away the Shen family and even imprisoned Shen Zhaojue in his own world without any guilt.