3.10 - In the end, there was only one move missing

Fang Qingyi didn't know how long he had slept. When he regained consciousness and slowly opened his eyes, he felt that the bright light stung his eyes. Before he could make any move, his eyes were suddenly covered with warm silk cloth. , accompanied by the voice of a strange man.

  "The doctor said you were in coma for too long. It would be bad for your eyes to open your eyes suddenly. Don't be anxious and take your time." The man's clear voice explained the actions.

  "Many...thank you." Perhaps due to the long silence, Fang Qingyi's originally gentle voice now became astringent and rough.

  Duan Yuntian poured a cup of warm water from the side, carefully lifted the person up, and passed the warm water in the cup to the other person little by little. Seeing that the heat on the silk cloth had almost dissipated, he removed the silk cloth after saying a few words. Come.

  Fang Qingyi slowly opened his eyes. Although he still felt a little uncomfortable, it was much better than before. At a glance, he saw the man sitting next to the bed.

  The man is about eighteen years old, with sharp eyebrows and starry eyes, clear eyes, sharp angular facial lines, black hair neatly gathered in a jade crown and tied up with a jade hairpin. He is dressed in snow-white silk and satin, with a piece of fine mutton-fat jade tied around his waist. He exudes a free and easy temperament of great righteousness from inside and outside, and you can tell at a glance that this person is definitely not some unknown person in the world.

  Duan Yuntian simply explained: "Duan Yuntian, my junior brother Ji Miao and I accidentally encountered you seriously injured and unconscious in the forest half a month ago, so we reached out to rescue you. You are still injured on your shoulder. How do you feel now?"

  Recalling the scenes before coma, Fang Qingyi didn't have time to thank the other person for saving his life, and said anxiously: "Thank you so much, Mr. Duan, for your generous hand, but I don't know if you noticed anyone else around me when you rescued me?"

  "Never seen it."

  Although he already knew it in his heart, when he actually heard these words, Fang Qingyi's face suddenly turned pale, and his hand on the bed trembled unconsciously, thinking that peace was in his ears at that time. His whole heart couldn't stop trembling as he whispered those words. He was fine. Does that mean...

  Thinking of this, Fang Qingyi felt a heartbreaking pain in his heart, and his eyes suddenly filled with wetness.

  Seeing his pale face and trembling eyelashes, Duan Yuntian didn't know what to say to comfort him at this time. After all, he was not the other person, so he couldn't truly understand the other person's pain of losing the person closest to him. No amount of comfort could do anything. After a long time, he opened his mouth and spit out only two words.

  "Condolences."

  Fang Qingyi's face looked extremely sad, and the tears in his reddish eyes almost overflowed. It took a long time before he broke out into a smile that was uglier than crying: "Can you... let me stay by myself for a while?"

  Duan Yuntian didn't have much to say, so he left the room after a few words of instruction. The moment he closed the door, the word "thank you" came from the room so softly that it was hard to detect, which made him pause slightly, and then he slowly closed the door and went to the room. Door.

  As soon as Duan Yuntian turned around, he keenly heard the young man's suppressed and painful sobs coming from the room. The broken sobs were like cuckoos weeping blood and mourning, each sentence touching the heart.