7.10 - Jinjiang Crossing Department welcomes you

"Sorry young man, could you please give me a push?"

  The sudden sound from his side made Qin Chi startled. He turned his head slightly and saw an old man with white hair and sweat on his forehead, riding a tricycle full of debris. This was an uphill road. , It was quite laborious, perhaps because he was exhausted, so the old man asked the people around him for help.

  Seeing that the uphill road was not very far, Qin Chi agreed. After looking at the sundries loaded in the car, he also looked at the fruits and vegetables in his hands and the ugly cat in his arms. After thinking for a while, Qin Chi put the plastic bag and the The ugly cat was put on the roadside.

  When I left, I was still a little worried. I patted it on the head and warned: "Don't run around. Wait until I come back."

  Meow, I won't run around Qin Chi.

  After hearing its reply, Qin Chi left with relief to help push the cart. The ugly cat looked at Qin Chi's figure not far away and lay down on the ground waiting for his return.

  In this gap, the ugly cat heard footsteps approaching not far away. It thought it was a passerby walking by, so it didn't pay attention. However, the footsteps suddenly stopped beside it, and a darkness suddenly enveloped the top of its head.

  Alarm bells blared in Ugly Cat's head. Just as he was about to turn his head to avoid the attack, the tip of his nose sensitively smelled a strong scent of flowers. The dizziness that followed in his head made him stagger.

  Qin Chi!

  At the last second when it fell into darkness, the ugly cat glanced at the person who was struggling to help push the cart not far away. The cat's eyes showed human reluctance, and then it fell straight to the side of the road.

  Seeing that he had succeeded, the man immediately threw the ugly cat on the ground into a plastic bag, threw the black plastic bag into the cargo compartment, quickly got into the driver's seat and drove away.

  After helping push the car, Qin Chi collected a good person card and stopped as he approached the place where he put his things. Where did the ugly cat go?

  "Ugly cat?" Qin Chi called around, but did not receive any response.

  Qin Chi frowned slightly, did he run away to play? He just thought of what he had specially warned when he left, and he quickly rejected his idea. If it hadn't run away to play on its own...

  In the chaotic black market, various hawking sounds were heard one after another. The business of a stall not far away was extremely hot. The boss was a middle-aged man with a ruthless face. At this moment, he was holding a white cat with pure fur in his hand and said to the surroundings: "Look Look, this is the latest Scottish Fold cat. It is sold in the world for tens of thousands. Today it only sells for one thousand. Don't miss it if you pass by."

  The little white cat cowered and called weakly twice, looking at the surrounding eyes filled with unclear sights, fearful and helpless.

  'Let go of Xiaobai, bastard, let go of Xiaobai. '

  'Please buy Xiaobai quickly, otherwise it will die. '

  'Hey, Master, I'm so scared. I don't dare to run around anymore. Master, where are you? '

  ...

  The meows of all kinds of cats came from the iron cage behind the big man, making it extremely noisy. Among the countless pure-fur, rare and precious cats in the iron cage, a touch of gray stood out.