6.12 - Xiao Gong's expedition application

Three seconds later, Mo Yu's slightly weak voice came from the room.

  "Is Ig coming?"

  Ige, who was still sleepy before, immediately came to his senses when he heard this voice and said: "Mo Mo, are you in there? Can Ige come in to see you?"

  Mo Yu's smile came, and even his voice was tainted with a hint of happiness.

  "It's really you, Ige. I haven't seen you for a long time. It's just... I'm so ugly now. It's not easy to meet people."

  Ige immediately retorted: "Mo Mo is the prettiest, not ugly at all."

  Gu Qi sighed and explained: "I'm sorry. Ever since he got this strange disease, Xiao Mo's whole body started to feel abnormal. At first it was pain, then it was itching, and his hair was falling out in large quantities. , He said that as a member of the royal family, he must not allow others to see his wretched appearance. Except for doctors, even we are not allowed to get close to him. It's not that he doesn't want to see you, but that the child is stubborn again. "

  "Mo Mo." Ige looked worried.

  "I'm very happy that Ig can hear your voice. Seeing that General Cheoff is so kind to you, I can safely hand you over to him. If... something happens to me, you must give it to me." My share will also live together."

  Hearing that he had begun to prepare his last words, Ige suddenly became anxious and said hurriedly: "Momo, you will be fine. Ige will find a way to save you."

  As he spoke, he took Cheof's hand beside him and said anxiously: "Cheof saves Momo, Ige doesn't want Momo to die, Ige wants Momo to live."

  Because he was anxious, Iger's eyes were red and tears were shining in his eyes. Cheof patted the child's back distressedly and comforted him softly: "Don't worry, Iger, let's first listen to what the medicine is." , if I have the ability to get it, I will definitely try my best."

  After comforting his little friend, Cheoff raised his eyes and looked at Gu Qi and said, "What exactly is that medicine you are referring to?"

  Gu Qi sighed heavily first, then turned his gaze to the door of the room where Mo Yu was, and a long and distant voice came from his mouth.

  "The Heart of the Zerg Queen."

  ...

  Cheof lowered his head and looked at the unhappy little friend in his arms, sighed softly and said, "Are you angry?"

  "No." Ige sighed.

  "A duplicitous little rascal."

  Iger tilted his head slightly, looked at his resolute chin and said, "Chiov, is that heart so hard to get?"

  Cheof just hummed and didn't explain too much. The heart of the Zerg Queen is not only difficult to obtain, it is simply as difficult as reaching the sky.

  There will only be one queen in the Zerg, but there will be many queens. The queen can order many ordinary Zerg, but the queen can order all the queens.

  Having been on the front line for so long, Cheov has killed many queens, but never escaped death. The results are always gorgeous and colorful, but the real battlefield is full of stumps, broken arms, blood and dripping. .

  In the past, Cheov was fearless because he had no worries.

  But now he has someone he wants to protect, his lover.

  He hopes that his lover will always be like this life, smiling brightly, opening his arms for a hug, puckering his mouth because he can't eat delicious food, having a little temper, being willful, and being as satisfied as a child. Don't have to shoulder too much.