8.18 - Come on, come on, slap in the face (End)

"I clearly saw you, how could you..."

  Suddenly, a young man with burgundy hair jumped out from behind Du Yunchen and said disdainfully: "Do you know the Chinese Security Department, do you know the Chinese Dragon Group, do you know who our boss is?"

  After the young man finished speaking, he shook his flying bangs in front of his forehead in a very cool way and said: "Tah, I know you, a bumpkin, don't know this." Because labor and management didn't know it before.

  After hearing the words 'Chinese Security Department', Xia Mo suddenly understood something. For a long time, he couldn't help covering his face with one hand and laughing softly.

  "So, is that so?"

  It turns out that many cooperation projects were suddenly canceled in the previous life, and all green channels for Du were suddenly revoked. Is the person above that the other party refers to the Chinese security department?

  Was it because they discovered the cause of Du Yunchen's death that as guardians they couldn't take action against ordinary people, so they chose this method?

  He thought that he was smart enough in his life at the end of the summer to learn assassination and change fingerprints. Apart from wanting to get his brother, he didn't care about any plot, but unexpectedly he still failed.

  If he hadn't figured out the opponent's weakness in his previous life, ten Du Jinlings wouldn't be able to defeat one Du Yunchen.

  Sure enough, only one Gu Cheng in this world can bring Du Yunchen to justice, but no matter what, he only wants his brother.

  Xia Mo slowly raised his head and looked at a group of seven or eight people headed by Du Yunchen at the door. They were men and women, old and young, students, white-collar workers, and one who was only seven or eight years old and was licking a lollipop. The little girls are clearly people with different professions and identities, but they have the same title - member of the Dragon Group of the Chinese Security Department.

  Xia Mo smiled slightly and said: "Let me see the style of all the members of the China Security Department today."

  Because Xia Mo was burdened with the lives of many high-ranking Chinese officials, the superiors issued an order to capture him alive. In addition, Xia Mo's own strength should not be underestimated. There were many people and the space was small. For a while, the Dragon Team members present had their hands tied. I was worried about hurting my companions, so I couldn't use it at all.

  Du Yunchen discovered this. After thinking for half a second, he gestured to everyone and closed his eyes. Seeing this, the members of the Dragon Team looked at each other and saw the joy in each other's eyes. The boss finally planned to take action. .

  As a member of the crowd present, Xia Mo saw everyone's happy expressions, and alarm bells rang in his heart.

  Just as he was paying attention to Du Yunchen's side, he saw Du Yunchen, who had his eyes closed, suddenly opened his eyes.

  All emotion and emotion had faded away, and those eyes were filled with condescending contempt and indifference, without any breath of life.

  And Xia Mo was horrified to find that his body could not move at all, no, not his body, but his whole body.

  The flying hair, the curvature of the clothes, and even the bright red blood that was being injured by the other party stopped.

  Du Yunchen, the leader of the dragon group, has a special ability—space confinement.