After returning 2: The definition of jealousy

After returning to the Three Thousand Worlds 2: The definition of jealousy

  Yu Zhilian put the palm-sized bronze mirror in Yu Ziyan's hand, "This is the seven-star mirror that dad used to destroy the magic sky mirror and gave it to you again. Remember to put this mirror on your chest when the time comes. For breast protection."

  He took a simple talisman and said again: "This is the Thousand Miles Escape Talisman. If you encounter any danger, you must remember to use it."

  He took it out again and said, "This weighing bottle contains tens of thousands of mountains. It is used to urge..."

  Yu Zhilian's voice paused, wait a minute, he seemed to remember that when he was practicing this thing, it was based on the cultivation level of the baby's golden elixir stage. If the cultivation level is not enough, it can't be activated. Now the baby's cultivation level...

  With a pile in his hand and a pile beside him, Yu Ziyan, whose space ring was already filled, saw Yu Zhilian stuffing things into his hand and said boldly: "Just throw it out if you want to use it. This is a one-time magic weapon. The next time you come back, dad will make you a reusable one!"

  You must not let the baby know that he is not strong enough to urge her, otherwise the baby will definitely (?) hide under the quilt and be secretly sad.

  Not far away, Sanyu's lips twitched when he heard that, that's a magic weapon, not a cabbage. It's like if you want to practice, you will have the materials. If you can't push him, you can keep it for now. You can give it to him when his cultivation level improves. It's okay if people don't.

  This weighing bottle, which ranks among the top one thousand on the list of three thousand magic weapons, is called a thousand-jin tripod that can hit people at once.

  Besides, in order to avoid debt (?), you hid all the way from the central world to the star boundary, and now you have taken out all the magic weapons from back then. It is so obvious that you are not afraid of those old immortals recognizing their lifeblood treasure. , after being transformed into this ghost, won't he cause trouble for your baby?

  But at this time, Yu Zhilian's heart was like this: I don't have anything to fear if my cultivation is not good enough. I don't believe it. Who else in the Three Thousand Realms can have more magic weapons than I, Yu Zhilian, think I stole it back then... Bah, I won so many life-saving cards from those old guys, and now these things have been changed so much that even their mothers don't recognize them. Under their eyes, I throw a few pieces in each game, from the preliminary rounds to the finals, so that they can all see what my baby has. Too many disadvantages (heavy fog), hahaha...

  After finally giving the last life-saving trump card to someone, Yu Zhilian still felt uneasy. He looked around and suddenly saw Sanyu not far away. In an instant, it was as if he had seen some kind of gold and silver mountain, and his eyes were shining.

  He turned around and said in Yu Ziyan's ear: "Yan'er, go say goodbye to your Uncle Chang." The most important thing is to dig out something good from that iron man.

  Acting like a good son who listens to his father's words, Yu Ziyan stepped forward at the corner of Sanyu's twitching mouth, clasped his fists and said, "I've troubled Uncle Chang to take care of the food, clothing, and daily life these days. Please accept your respects from my nephew. "

  Sanyu didn't stop him. After the elders had finished bowing, he took out seven or eight bottles of pills from his arms, "This is the Qingling Pill, which can break the world's illusions and stabilize the Taoist heart. This is the Tianyu Powder, but... "