10.12 - I heard that young people like to eat spicy food

Fang Yunmo's busy figure appeared in the kitchen again. Fang Zizhou hugged his knees and waited for the passage of time. After nearly half an hour, a steaming bowl of sweet soup appeared in front of him again.

  In hope and expectation, Fang Zizhou trembled with his fingertips, scooped up a spoonful and put it into his mouth.

  If before, it was the joy of seeing the man countless times and in the memory, then after actually experiencing it, there were only tears and disappointment that made me want to cover my face.

  Fang Yunmo saw that the young man closed his eyes tremblingly after just one spoonful, stood up without saying a word, and walked up to the second floor as if he was lost.

  Don't young people like it?

  The door closed, and Fang Zizhou weakly slid down the back of the door onto the thick carpet. In the silent room, he hugged his knees and buried his entire face in them.

  Similar taste, but just similar.

  Seeing such a deserted person, Qilin couldn't bear it, [Master...Master, are you okay? 】

  After a long time, a hoarse voice came slowly, "Nothing, just... just a setback. I... will find him." 】

  Even if there is a huge crowd, I will definitely find him!

  Late at night, bright lights surrounded the splendid villa. In the kitchen, Fang Yunmo, who had repeated the action countless times, put down his spoon and poured the same sweet soup into the trash can next to him.

  Countless confusions flashed through his determined eyes, why didn't the young man like it?

  In the corner of the kitchen where he couldn't see, the kitchen spice processing tool - the grinding table - lay quietly. The grinding table was not completely wiped, and it was easy to see the servant leaving in a hurry. Through the scattered white dust, There are only one or two crystals under it, and you can see the seasoning and sugar it processed not long ago today.

  ...

  Fang Baoxuan rarely cried or fussed these days, and was extremely cooperative every time the dressing was changed. This was not because he was in a good mood and didn't want to trouble the doctor, but because he didn't dare.

  Originally, he thought that after that slap last time, Fang Yunmo would come and take the initiative to admit his mistake to him, but he waited for Fang Yunmo not to come, and then waited for Fang Yunmo not to come. Finally, he couldn't bear it anymore, secretly went downstairs, and found Fang Yunmo alone. People are making sweet soup repeatedly in the kitchen.

  Make, taste, pour, make again, taste again, pour again...

  Although Fang Baoxuan knew that Fang Zizhou's appearance might take away part of Fang Yunmo's sight, he did not expect that it would take away all of Fang Yunmo's.

  Washing one's hands and making soup, this is a treatment that Fang Baoxuan has never received in all the years she has been in the Fang family.

  If Fang Baoxuan's reason hadn't stopped him from acting at that time, he felt that he might have really rushed upstairs and killed Fang Zizhou with his own hands.

  Fang Baoxuan, who didn't dare to show his face, had already made plans. The next day, he would give in to Fang Yunmo. According to Fang Yunmo's 'love' for him, he would be able to grab people's attention again, but he still hadn't seen Fang Yunmo the next day. , he fell asleep directly after taking his daily medicine. It was at this time that he finally discovered the sleeping pill mixed in his daily medicine.