9.6 - Even if your qualifications are against your will, you will be troubled

Although many people were screened out through the previous preliminary competition, due to the large base, there were still about a hundred people participating in the official competition.

  Fortunately, the predecessors of the Qinglan Sect had taken this into consideration. There were many arenas in the martial arts arena, more than twenty in total. Since they were held at the same time, Qing Hui didn't have to wait too long before it was Qing Hui's turn.

  Qing Hui originally participated in the sect competition for the first time. As a famous master in the world of cultivating immortals, Chen Xiu should come here. However, because his cultivation that he had suppressed in the early days has shown a tendency to break through in recent times, in order not to cause a series of subsequent series As a result, he had no choice but to retreat and suppress his cultivation again. This is also the reason why Qing Hui came with Qing Jing today.

  The opponent came to the stage first, and when Qing Hui, dressed in white, landed on the ring, compared to the hunky disciple opposite, he felt like a beautiful woman and a beast.

  Although there is only one Qing Hui under Chen Xiu's sect, because Qing Hui's introduction time is too short and his realm is far different from that of the chiefs of each peak, Qing Hui was classified as a true disciple in this competition.

  "Yu Hao, the true disciple of Yuxiufeng."

  "Qing Hui."

  Both sides first announced their homes. When the elders who acted as referees saw both sides standing still, they gave the order and the competition began.

  As soon as the elder finished speaking, his opponent Yu Hao rushed towards him waving the weapon in his hand.

  The news that Qing Hui had advanced to the golden elixir was not secret. Most people in the sect knew about it, and Yu Hao was obviously one of them.

  From the beginning, Yu Hao knew that his level could not defeat the opponent, so he took the initiative from the beginning and enlarged his moves to win by surprise, and he was good at close combat.

  Yu Hao's weapon is a wolf stick that is half a man's height. The stick is surrounded by countless spikes of different sizes. Under the light of the sun, the spikes of different lengths shine with a cold light.

  Qing Hui had no doubt that once he was touched by such a big guy, he would have to lie down for ten and a half days at least.

  Tapping his right foot, Qing Hui quickly moved back to distance himself from the opponent, and at the same time unsheathed the long sword in his hand.

  Nine World Sword.

  The clear ice sword reflected a colorful halo in the sunlight. When the sword was swung out, many people below the ring were immediately shaken and unable to open their eyes normally.

  "That is the Nine World Sword that Master Chen Xiu personally forged for Senior Brother Qinghui. It is indeed worthy of its reputation."

  "Tsk, tsk, tsk, that's right. This Nine World Sword is comparable to a heaven-level magic weapon. Master Chen Xiu is really generous for his apprentice."

  "You are both qualified and have a world-famous appearance that no one else can envy."

  "I'm just curious about who will be lucky enough to be a Taoist couple with Qing Hui in the future. Oh, by the way, I also heard that the master of Huanyue Palace in Yueqian had approached Master Chenxiu about this matter, but he was rejected by Master Chenxiu. The sword blasted out the door."