【World 4】━━ I heard you want to be a sexy bixch ━━

4.1 - The fourth face brushing  

  ["Master, the magic doctor's body is receiving the laws normally."]

  Yu Ziyan, who was in nothingness, was a little stunned. He lowered his eyebrows and thought for a while, then suddenly realized: "Could it be that notebook?"

  ["Well, that's the only thing you left behind, master. But master, did you really give up the law of collecting the miracle doctor's body because of the sympathy and admiration between friends?"]

  Rather than doing it because you don't want to make Li Chengyan sad? He actually secretly took care of the two people who kept coming to find trouble.

  "Isn't it admirable for doctors who put themselves in dire straits for their patients?" Yu Ziyan asked. 】

  Qilin said that he had glimpsed the truth of the matter, and just ignore the excuses made by someone who always talks duplicity and refuses to admit the facts.

  ["The next world, being transferred——"]

  ...

  As soon as he regained consciousness, Yu Ziyan noticed a splitting headache in his head, and the vomiting rolling in his chest was almost overwhelming.

  Some people were laughing, some were making noises, some were moving their hands and feet... Feeling the dirty hands everywhere on the body, Yu Ziyan slapped her away without even thinking about it. Unfortunately, things did not go as planned. At this time, because of Instead, his drunken and weak palms caressed the other person's chest like a flirt.

  "Oh - Baby, my angel, you are so passionate."

  It's the modern plane!

  This was the first thought that came to Yu Ziyan's mind after hearing a fluent American-accented English from the side.

  The next second, he realized that he was being hugged into the arms of the person who had just spoken. In a blur, a face quickly enlarged in front of his eyes.

  Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! ! !

  Almost at the moment when the other person kissed him, Yu Ziyan struggled to pick up the soft pillow at hand and cover the other person's face. Then he rolled and fell off the sofa.

  During the ups and downs, the vomiting in the chest could no longer be controlled and surged out.

  vomit--

  The strange and indescribable smell of alcohol suddenly filled the air around him.

  "Fake, Fake, Fake." The man screamed and jumped up from the side, and then jumped away angrily as if he had encountered some kind of flood. His exaggerated body movements seemed to be avoiding some plague.

  Yu Ziyan vomited all over the place. It took him a while to regain his senses in a daze, and then he stood up shakily while holding on to the sofa next to him.

  In the dark and spacious box, countless people were lying on the floor. Some were laughing and drinking, some were hugging and kissing, and some were even doing some kind of piston movement in the corner. The sounds of moans and groans rose and fell in the air. There was a strange smell permeating the air, and the entire box was in a state of desolation.

  Yu Ziyan was dizzy and couldn't help but hold his forehead. What kind of deal did Qilin find for him this time?

  Although he had some bad premonitions, after seeing the bathroom not far away, Yu Ziyan decided to find a quieter place to clear his mind.