8.2 - Okay, how dare you find a substitute?

When he walked outside the door, he noticed that the mobile phone in his pocket was still vibrating. The tenderness on Du Yunchen's face instantly faded away. Then after he took out his mobile phone and saw the caller clearly, his expression became a few degrees colder.

  Du Yunchen didn't answer the phone in a hurry until he walked from the villa to the car.

  "What's up."

  "Didn't it disturb your work?" The voice on the other end of the phone sounded a little cautious.

  Du Yunchen turned his head to look at the closed window on the second floor and hummed nonchalantly, his tone so vague that no one could understand the true meaning.

  "I cooked your favorite meal. Are you going home tonight?"

  go home?

  At this moment, this word that he usually didn't care about seemed to touch somewhere in Du Yunchen's heart. His brows suddenly tightened and he said in a deep voice: "Remember, that is not my home."

  There was silence for three seconds on the other end of the phone, and a trembling voice came from the other end.

  "I know Mr. Du, and I won't make this kind of mistake again in the future."

  Facing the sobbing coming from the other end, Du Yunchen had a cold face and remained unmoved.

  "Remember your identity at the end of summer."

  Without waiting for the other party to respond, Du Yunchen directly cut off the call.

  The person he has been waiting for has already appeared, so how can he feel guilty and conciliatory with this person?

  On the other end of the phone, the young man who was still crying just now looked at the unilaterally cut off phone in his hand and smiled sarcastically.

  identity? An unqualified stand-in? An unpleasant pet? The comeback of a total loser?

  Glancing at the sunny afternoon, I stretched my legs in late summer.

  Well, I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm going to catch up on some sleep now.

  Suddenly, the phone rang again in the palm of his hand. Xia Mo didn't want to pay attention to it, but he changed his mind after accidentally glancing at the caller number.

  After answering the phone and walking on the road, Xia Mo called out in a voice full of grievance: "Brother Du."

  "Well, what's wrong? Du Yunchen made you unhappy again?"

  "I don't know what medicine he took today, but he asked me to pay attention to my identity. Du Yunchen doesn't like me at all. Brother Du, can I go back? I don't want to be around him." There was no trace of emotion on his face. , but the words he spat out were mixed with a lot of grievances.

  "Don't make trouble."

  Facing these soothing words, an innocent and weird smile broke out on Xia Mo's face facing the sunshine.

  You can't make trouble.

  There was silence on the other end of the phone, and a very soft voice came from the phone for a long time.

  "Gu Cheng returned to China today."

  ...

  Because he was too tired before, Gu Cheng slept until noon the next day. Of course, Du Yunchen was about to take someone out of the bed. The result was obvious. The man was directly attracted by the small-minded grudge.