10.2 - If it weren't for obsession...

10.2 - If it weren't for obsession, how could we be willing to completely eliminate it in this world?  

  Stunned.

  What he thought was completely opposite to what he blurted out, which made the man unconsciously put down the painting in his hand, and the furrow between his eyebrows tightened.

  What's going on here?

  The subordinate responded respectfully and slowly closed the study door.

  In less than half a minute, Li Feng received a reply from the Fang family.

  Li Feng once again turned his gaze back to the young man with blurred eyes on the big bed, feeling the fine sweat on his forehead due to sexual desire and the painful look on his face, and his eyes were full of deep thoughts.

  Bang——

  In the bathroom, Yu Ziyan was thrown into the freezing cold bathtub and splashed cold water all over the floor. He choked on several mouthfuls of cold water before he could prevent it.

  As soon as he came out of the water, Yu Ziyan couldn't help holding on to the edge of the bathtub and coughing violently. However, Li Feng, the instigator, had already turned around and left, locking the bathroom door.

  Thanks to this pool of cold water, the coldness that penetrated every pore in his body quickly suppressed most of the uncontrollable surge of heat in his body. It was only then that Yu Ziyan found his little body. of reason.

  The foreign body sensation in the throat subsided, and the coughing in the bathroom gradually became quieter until it finally stopped.

  After wiping the water on his face, Yu Ziyan firmly held the edge of the bathtub to steady himself, and raised his eyes to look around.

  The entire bathroom is very large, and every detail exudes exquisite taste. It is decorated in a post-modern European style and has glass bathroom cabinets. As far as the eye can see, it is not an exaggeration to describe it as luxurious. I just looked at this luxurious decoration. , but Yu Ziyan was stunned.

  This...this is.

  Holding on to the wall that was always as cold as a mirror in my memory, I crawled out of the bathtub with difficulty.

  There were splashes of water on the soles of the feet, and the coldness that spread rapidly from the soles of the feet to the whole body made Yu Ziyan shiver, and at the same time, it also made him know that everything he saw was not a mirage.

  Turning his head to the side, what was reflected in the mirror was a sallow and pale face. The owner's past arrogance and stubbornness were gone from his beautiful facial features, just like a fragile and easy-to-break dodder flower.

  [Master, I will pass on this person's memory...]

  【No. 】 Staring at the strange yet familiar face in the mirror, Yu Ziyan's voice seemed to be coming from the distant sky.

  【Um? ] Qilin was puzzled.

  Without answering his doubts, Yu Ziyan said softly: [You said at the time that the world I would come to would be the world he felt in his heart and the world he couldn't let go of the most, right? 】

  [That's right, if it weren't for obsession, how could we be willing to completely eliminate it in this world? 】

  As the words fell, the pale-faced young man in the mirror smiled, and at the same time, crystal tears fell from his eyes.