【World 1】━━ Brother, what about the sadomasochism you promised? ━━

1.1 - First wear autism 

  After realizing that Yu Ziyan's force restraining it was finally loosened, Qilin immediately sprang out, with a pitiful and frightened expression still on its face. It looked like it was clearly scared to death, but it didn't dare to fly. Far away, I could only look at Yu Ziyan with a fawning expression in mid-air.

  Seeing its expression of whether to cry or not, Yu Ziyan knew that the threat he had just made had achieved its purpose. At least this little guy would not dare to be half-hearted anymore in the future. So what if it was a god? After all, it was just broken. How could the intrigues and intrigues in the belly of a newborn baby be compared to a person like Yu Ziyan who had lived two lifetimes?

  That's right, two lifetimes, not one lifetime!

  This is the reason why Yu Ziyan's personality has changed so drastically. Whoever opens his eyes and wakes up finds that he has been reborn and turned into a little baby who can't speak or move his hands, and the world he lives in is a painting. The unspeakable world of Feng Qingqi is not a bad thing.

  In this world, there is still a saying of taking over the body. Yu Ziyan is not sure whether he was really born or what, because he has no memory of being in the mother's body. In fact, in his heart, he prefers another guess. After all, He could still clearly remember the dizziness in his head and the severe pain all over his body when the car accident happened, but he didn't know why he suddenly replaced a newborn baby.

  Later, when he overheard a chat among the maids, he learned that the original owner's biological father was the number one person in this world, and his personal cultivation had reached the middle stage of integration.

  Recalling the days when he worked hard at night with various cultivation novels in his second year of high school and the current scene, his heart felt cold.

  In order to save his life, he tried hard to hide his own personality. On the one hand, he understood every bit of the growth of a child, on the other hand, he also quietly stayed away from his father, a humanoid killer, and finally shaped himself into An iceberg that can only be seen from a distance but not up close. I don't know if he hid it too well, but he finally lived for eighteen years in fear.

  In Yu Ziyan's plan, he would not get out of seclusion until he could surpass his own father in cultivation. However, the inner demon tribulation he encountered during the attack on the golden elixir almost destroyed his eighteen years of cultivation.

  When the water is full, it will overflow; when the moon is full, it will be in decline.

  He understood that he could not continue to practice behind closed doors like this forever. While his cultivation level improved, his state of mind was equally important. His inner strength in two lifetimes combined was not strong enough to support his increasingly solid cultivation level.

  And as time goes by, he has suppressed the emotions and reality for more than ten years, which gradually became more and more distorted during the boring and tedious training day after day.

  If in his previous life, he was a good young man with upright views who grew up under the fluttering red flag, then in this life he has become a snake spirit with very unstable emotions and personality. Otherwise, who would care about him? It is simply crazy to attack a unicorn that has just hatched and is still considered a baby.

  And Yu Ziyan is now this crazy snake spirit. In order to prevent the star critical person from finding out the clues, let alone threatening a little milk baby that has just hatched, even if he is allowed to crush this god to death now. Shòu, he could only sigh secretly in his heart that it was a pity.