3.6 - Daddy, it's mine!

Thanks to the Qinghuan Dan, Fang Qingyi's body has "slowly recovered". Even Dr. Chen, who came for consultation before and thought there was no cure, was amazed.

  Ping An now knew that Dr. Chen's words were frightened and his legs weakened for a while. Fortunately, Fang Qingyi next to him quickly held him up, so that he did not fall directly to the ground, but after coming out of the hospital. , Ping An stubbornly wanted to take him to the temple to thank the Bodhisattva for his blessing. Seeing his rare persistence, Fang Qingyi had no choice but to go with him.

  Winter has quietly gone away, and the color of spring slowly spreads over the entire earth. The green smoke escapes from the solemn temple. The early morning sun shines through the thin clouds, giving the antique temple the color of glass.

  Finally stepping onto the steps of the temple, Fang Qingyi wiped the sweat from his forehead due to excessive exercise. He looked up and saw three large characters written in solemn writing on the red plaque hanging above the main hall of the temple. ——Faji Temple.

  Faji Temple is a relatively famous temple in the Dajing Dynasty. It is said that a long time ago there was an eminent monk who achieved enlightenment. He was once lucky enough to meet the pilgrim, and then the dragon was so happy that he lifted it up to Faji Temple with a swipe of his imperial pen. The three words were passed down from mouth to mouth.

  In order to show his sincerity, Ping An took the trouble to rush to Faji Temple to pray for blessings. He even prepared to kneel down in front of the temple steps. It was obvious that he planned to kneel down all the way to the main hall.

  Fang Qingyi turned his head and was startled. He stopped the person who had not yet come and knelt down and said, "Ping An, there's no need for this. Let's just go into the main hall and add money for sesame oil."

  "Shouzhi's life was saved by the great and compassionate Bodhisattva. Compared with Ping An's simple kneeling ceremony, it is really nothing. How can Ping An be opportunistic."

  Fang Qingyi felt embarrassed and couldn't help but mutter in his heart that his life was obviously saved with the Qinghuan Dan, and it had nothing to do with the so-called Bodhisattva in this world.

  But he couldn't say this, so he had to make an excuse and said: "There are nearly a hundred steps at least. I'm worried that your body won't be able to bear it. Since you want to fulfill your wish, the ceremony of kneeling down should naturally be performed by me as the client. How can I let it go?" Others do it for you."

  As he spoke, he brushed aside the hem of his clothes and knelt down straight, placing his forehead on the bluestone steps first. Xiao Yi, who had been motionless next to him, immediately imitated this and knelt down to repeat the same action.

  Seeing this, Ping An's face suddenly turned pale, and he said uneasily and a little at a loss: "Shou Zhi, you are just in good health, how can you withstand such a heavy exertion, I... I won't worship, isn't it okay if I don't worship anymore? "As he said that, he immediately wanted to help the person up from the ground.

  Fang Qingyi secretly breathed a sigh of relief. He was not so stupid that he walked all the steps step by step. This action was just to prevent Ping An from being stupid. Seeing that his goal had been achieved, he didn't overdo it and went straight. Get up.

  Only then did he realize that Xiao Yi next to him was still kneeling on the ground with his body bent and not moving. Before he could make any move, he saw that the man finally raised his head after a while.

  His mouth was pursed, and his eyes were filled with tears of grievance. The red mark on his forehead was particularly eye-catching. It was obvious that he had not controlled his strength just now and was hit hard.