6.18 - Everyone shouts that Eros is beaten

Cheov's eyes were as sharp as a razor and he shot towards Gu Qi who was blocking the door. He said in a deep voice word by word: "Ig is my life. Who dares to touch him? I, Cheoff, don't care about anyone who kills him." ."

  After the words fell, there was only a "swipe" sound, and the warships floating in the mid-air showed their dark muzzles, and their targets were pointed directly below - the Eros family.

  "Follow the general to the death!!!"

  From all the warships in mid-air, the most sincere roars from the hearts of the soldiers who had just returned from the battlefield were heard, and the huge roars resounded throughout the sky.

  Facing the cold guns of countless warships in the sky, the two waves of people present felt their scalps numb at the moment. They had the urge to run away, but when they really wanted to move, they found that their legs were so weak that they could not use any strength at all.

  QAQ please let me go!

  Passing by Cheoff, Gu Qi did not stop him and allowed the sound of the opponent's military boots to fade away in his ears.

  Gu Qi knew that if he stopped this madman in the slightest, the Eros family would cease to exist in the next second. He knew that the man dared to take action without any explanation.

  Sure enough, the God of War could not die in battle so easily.

  This scene was also transmitted to everyone's eyes by the live star network, including the uniform warships in mid-air.

  Ahri: Ah! It's General Cheoff. General Cheoff is indeed alive. Please allow me to scream for thirty minutes to calm down the excitement in my heart! ah--! ! !

  Tomorrow is no longer clear: General, please take off my knees!

  What a big red apple: Mr. General, with your domineering behavior today, I am completely relieved to hand over my son to you. You must be good to my son, ying ying ying... little Ige remembers to go back to her parents' house often. have a look

  Shui Di'er: Sir General, have you thought about the two waves of people present when you showed up with so many warships? With sharp eyes, I noticed that all of their calves were trembling. I am very happy to see this.

  What the heck is Mala: The national CP cannot be dismantled, reminding everyone who always misses Little Igor, be careful that the general leads the warship to talk to you about life.

  huáng gold medal dog food: I just want to say a single syllable word 666666666666

  ...

  After searching around the entire Eros family, no one found Iger's figure, and Cheov's entire face became gloomy.

  Gu Qi said with sarcasm on his face: "Is General Cheoff satisfied this time?"

  Cheof turned his head and looked at him as if he were looking at a dead person. He said in a deep voice for a long time: "Don't be happy too early."

  Gu Qi sneered and said: "Cheof, you have searched and checked. Is it possible that you really want to dig deep into the Eros family?"

  "Your idea is great. One day I will make it happen."

  Gu Qi's face was extremely ugly, and Cheoff stopped talking nonsense with him. He turned on the optical brain on his wrist, and the virtual screen immediately flashed in front of his eyes. He tapped his finger on the virtual screen, and the signal point was sent out. .

  All that's left is waiting.

  This is the locator he specially built with Iger after the square incident. As long as the two of them are in the same star field, the signal will not be interrupted.