10.17 - It turns out that the scumbag dad is not a scumbag

Looking at the man who tightly held his palms together and said sorry tremblingly, no matter how hard he was in his memory, he had never shed tears, but now the warmth was soaking in his palms. Fang Zizhou, who was lying dead, expressed his emotions. It's indescribably complicated.

  I suddenly found out that my (scumbag) father is actually my old father, and I regretted being deceived by me. Now I am so heartbroken that I want to commit suicide and destroy the whole world. Why do you apologize to me? Please help me, how can I explain it to avoid embarrassment and darkness? Urgent, waiting online?

  Finally, after thinking for a long time, Fang Zizhou summoned Qilin first, and then directly took out the Qinghuan Dan.

  With a pill in hand, you will be free from all diseases.

  Feeling the sting in his throat disappear in an instant, Fang Zizhou said cautiously: "Actually... this is just a misunderstanding." I just wanted to borrow (cheat) some money to find someone...

  Fang Yunmo, who was unable to speak for his baby in this life, was so heartbroken that he couldn't help himself. When he heard the familiar voice ringing in his ears, his whole body stiffened suddenly, and then he slowly raised his head in disbelief.

  Seeing the rare embarrassment, Fang Zizhou smiled awkwardly. Just as he was about to explain something, the back of his head was suddenly pressed by the man's generous hand, followed by a passionate and passionate kiss.

  Fang Yunmo's kiss was so fierce that Fang Zizhou's mind went blank for a few seconds. In these few seconds, Fang Yunmo had already stretched out his soft tongue to pry open his lips and teeth and began to conquer the city.

  As skilled and superb kissing skills as I remembered, from rough plundering to rolling and then to teasing and entanglement, the deft soft tongue brushed against his small teeth, entangled with the tip of his tongue, absorbing the sweetness in his mouth inch by inch.

  The delicate and lingering kiss made Fang Zizhou sink a little and feel a little breathless. His originally pale complexion also turned a little pink, like a delicate flower moistened by dew, and it was so beautiful.

  The man's palm went all the way down, searching for the wandering palm through the thin fabric, causing the most instinctive trembling feeling in this young body. Just when Fang Zizhou was about to be immersed in this confusing pleasure, a message flashed through his mind in vain. .

  Damn it, Lao Gong is my biological father in this life!

  The moment this thought came out, all the charm and emotions provoked by the man disappeared in Fang Zizhou's heart. He shrank back, but unexpectedly the man stepped forward and pressed him directly. Under the body.

  Fang Zizhou, who was so embarrassed that he couldn't help himself, yelled: "You bastard, let go... let go," "I am your son, your biological son."

  Fang Yunmo immediately understood the message he wanted to express from his blushing face, hugged the man's slender waist, leaned on his shoulder and laughed softly.

  Seeing that the man was about to leave, Fang Yunmo kissed him on the lips and said with a smile, "Who told you that Fang Zizhou is Fang Yunmo's biological son?"

  Fang Zizhou was stunned for a moment, as if he understood the meaning of his words, and said in disbelief: "Isn't it true?"

  "Yeah." Fang Yunmo then explained everything that happened.

  The general meaning is that Fang Zizhou's biological mother had just found out she was pregnant in the hospital. She originally wanted to have the child removed, but she did not expect that the Fang family, who was secretly seizing power, would contact her secretly and let her work as an inside agent next to Fang Yunmo.