3.17 - The most unsearchable thing

The old bustard watched helplessly as Fang Zhou chopped the man unconscious with a knife and dragged him away like a pig to death, without saying a word. Fortunately, the place where the incident happened was not conspicuous, so nothing happened again. Troubles.

  Until she regained some strength, she looked up and saw Li Chengyan coming downstairs. She was shocked, why was he here?

  "Sir, could it be that I got lost, or that Yuzhu's service was not attentive, why..."

  Li Chengyan didn't look at her twice, he just passed her and left. The Madam's unfinished words were stuck in her throat, and she couldn't go up or down. The smile on her face was extremely stiff.

  A spy just came to report that the prince had left just now. There was no hint of happiness or anger in his expression, and he couldn't guess whether the cooperation between the two was successful or not. However, although there was no meeting between the two today, Li Chengyan did not learn anything.

  Li Chengqian deserves to be a prince, and he has a lot of hidden power in his hands. Even in this small Fengyue Pavilion, there are crouching tigers and hidden dragons, and he is actually being tricked out in the open.

  Tianji Pavilion? What is the purpose of this plan with Li Chengqian?

  After leaving the person to the housekeeper, Fang Qingyi only left one sentence, don't let him die too easily and left. With the skills of his subordinates he has trained, he is absolutely assured that the other party will do everything he has done in the past thousands of times. Come back.

  Jinluan Hall

  "Retreat from the imperial court——!" The chamberlain's sharp voice dragged out the two words in a long and sharp voice, resounding throughout the entire hall.

  Immediately after, His Highness knelt down and a group of people shouted long live to bid farewell to the emperor as he left. Li Chengyan straightened up, ignored everyone and turned around to leave.

  Just as they reached the steps, Li Chengqian's moderate voice came from not far away, "There are rumors that the seventh brother went to Fengyue Pavilion two days ago. What do the seventh brothers think?"

  Seeing the prince start, the officials who were moving around felt distressed and their pace accelerated a lot. The two men began to fight secretly again. Innocent people like them didn't want to die so early.

  Li Chengyan paused for a moment, turned around and saw Li Chengqian standing not far away with a proud look on his face and said, "Third brother is so forgetful. Two days ago, Chengyan clearly drank and talked with him all day long, how could he get away?" In a place like that with fireworks, could it be that Third Brother drank too much in the past two days and is still awake?"

  Li Chengqian tightened his hands in his sleeves, and said calmly: "The third brother also felt strange, how could such nonsense come out, but he kindly wanted to remind the seventh brother, how could the seventh brother misunderstand me, but the third brother Brother also understands the death of the chamberlain, and third brother also feels sorry for it, but seventh brother should express his condolences!"

  Li Chengyan's eyes turned completely cold and he said: "The servant Yu rushed to His Majesty the Princess and deserved his death, but the seventh brother didn't understand why the third brother's people would pick up the servant during the banquet in the imperial garden. The seventh brother didn't know what happened to the third brother. Are you so close to the servant at that time, or... are you just missing your old relationship?" When he said the last sentence, the coldness in his eyes was directed towards the person opposite without concealing it.