2.17 - It's really not my fault to be black (End)

At night, the rain was pouring down, dark clouds were covering the roof, and the sky outside the window was dark.

  On the large white bed of the room, the young man has his eyes closed, his soft broken hair is plastered to his forehead, his curled eyelashes draw a graceful arc like a ginkgo leaf, a long breathing sound can be heard from the quivering nose, and the pink lips are slightly Zhang's white teeth are vaguely visible, and his sleeping face is so peaceful and beautiful that no one can bear to disturb him at all.

  The slender fingers wrapped around the young man's fair and flexible hand bit by bit, and clasped it tightly. Looking at the sleeping person, the red light in Su Tianning's eyes faded and appeared for a long time. As if being bewitched, he slowly leaned down, A gentle kiss fell on his closed eyelashes, then his eyelids, cheeks...

  Except for the lips, Su Tianning kissed every corner of the young man's face. His kisses were like feathers, gentle, as if he was worried about waking up a sleeping person.

  Each kiss was pious and explicit, until the last kiss was placed on the hairline and forehead, his eyes moved to the place he longed for most and lingered on the most.

  The lip color of young people is light, and the lines of the lips are smooth and beautiful. The lips are lightly pursed, and two arcs similar to smiles often appear at the corners of the mouth.

  At this time, his pink lips were slightly open unconsciously, just like in the past when he was secretly pouting his lips in anger. He was arrogant and noble, which always made him want to hold all the best things in the world in front of him. Just to give him a slight glance.

  Looking at his slightly parted red lips, Su Tianning's eyes were dark and obsessed, and his throat rolled up and down unconsciously, but he only felt that his thirst was even worse.

  Until it touched the young man's pink lips, a kind of throbbing from the soul instantly flowed through the whole body, spreading through the limbs and bones, and a muffled hum that seemed both forbearing and joy came from the two people's lips. Overflowing from the lips, it was like a sigh that had been suppressed for too long and finally got what you wanted.

  The tip of his tongue gently explored his pink lips, bit by bit, until the pink was dyed into a bright red with watery light, and until it was completely stained with his own taste, he then gently opened the other's mouth. The tip of his tongue also penetrated into the gap between his teeth.

  The tip of his tongue meticulously swept over the white teeth in the mouth, across the tender and delicate soft meat, and brushed against the tight and sensitive palate. The moment the tip of his tongue wrapped around the other person's weak and boneless tongue, his breathing suddenly became rapid, and his forehead In an instant, a thin layer of sweat broke out. As his chest rose and fell violently, he couldn't help but speed up a lot. He almost impatiently rolled up the other person's tongue and entwined it with each other. The fragrance was thick and slippery between their tongues. Rub it, swallow it, slide it down.

  The intense and almost substantive passion rolling in his chest, and the darkness that had been accumulating in his mind for a long time, almost overwhelmed Su Tianning.

  His eyes were as red as blood, and the movements between his lips and teeth became more vigorous. His mind was filled with everything about the person beneath him, the smiling person, the cunning person, the strong person, the indifferent person...

  I really want, I really want him to truly belong to me. As the desire rolls in my mind, the heat in my body becomes stronger, the heat under my body becomes harder, and the flame in my chest seems to burn away the last bit of it. Reason.