【World 7】 ━━ My lover wants to confess to me every day ━━

7.1 - The Seventh Immortal   

  Although Cheoff's marriage proposal was successful, he felt a little shabby in his heart. Later, he held a grand wedding in Ige with the eager anticipation of countless netizens. After the marriage, Cheoff began a certain life. A crazy daily routine of showing off one's wife.

  The kids look so cute while eating, so beautiful!

  The kid looks so cute when he is angry, show off!

  The kid looks so soft when he yawns, show off!

  ...

  From everyone waiting to grab the dog food, to everyone being forced to feed the dog food, Cheov was very successful.

  The average interstellar lifespan is five hundred years. The love between Cheov and Ig has been passed down as a good story for generations, and there are even interstellar sayings that have been passed down for centuries.

  Star Quotation 1: If you can't learn General Cheoff's skill of doting on your wife, don't say that you dote on your little one.

  Star Quotation 2: General Cheoff has three things to do in his daily life: to accompany his children and to accompany his children. The first two are very important!

  Interstellar Quote 3: Ever since the General's wife took a look at her, the charming bitch on the roadside has never been able to look at her again.

  ...

  Later, as he grew older, Cheof resigned from his position as general to Arthur, who was now the king, and stayed with Ig wholeheartedly at home.

  Many years later, the two of them closed their eyes on the same day, embraced each other, and left. The smart butler announced the incident to the Star Network, instantly causing a sensation throughout the entire galaxy.

  Countless old people of their generation who had experienced the deeds of the two had wet eyes. The juniors who were babbling beside them blinked their big, confused eyes and said, "Why is grandpa crying? Is he sad?"

  The white-haired old man touched the junior's head and sighed: "I'm not sad, I just lament that time is rushing."

  Time has no love, but fortunately there is love in the world.

  ...

  In the bright and spacious bedroom, the young man sitting in front of the computer was dressed in comfortable home clothes. His cool and handsome profile reflected the dim light on the computer screen. Suddenly, the alarm clock next to the computer rang, interrupting his typing on the keyboard.

  The young man saved the document in front of him and closed the window directly. He pressed the alarm clock and returned to the computer desktop. He saw that all the icons on the computer desktop were filed and arranged neatly, and the entire desktop was extremely clean.

  The young man clicked on one of the icons, entered the account password skillfully and clicked on the login button in the middle.

  As the loading word pops up on the computer screen, the screen jumps to a familiar interface within a moment.

  The man in the picture has a cold face and is dressed in white clothes. At this time, he is holding a sword in his right hand and standing in the field of flying peach blossoms. His black hair on the temples is blowing in the wind. His temperament is cold, and his whole body exudes the appearance of an immortal from the upper world.

  If it weren't for Chi Yu's ID above his head, no one would have imagined that this exquisitely crafted picture was actually a game.

  System Announcement: Immortal Chiyu Shangxian is online