4.19 - Xiao Gong's hidden knife stabbed hard

"What, something happened to Jing Tong?" Hearing the words on the phone, He Yixin opened his eyes in disbelief.

  "Well, it was a car accident. He deliberately sought death. He is now being treated in the emergency room."

  Hearing Dest's words, He Yixin suddenly thought that the other party had called Yi Su with him not long ago, and there was something he still didn't understand. It must be that Yi Su had not completely calmed down after learning the truth about his life experience and revenge. Jing Jing Tong, the number one enemy, moved closer. How could Yi Su, who had torn off his disguise, be willing to compromise with him? Thinking of this, He Yixin had a headache and couldn't help but cry out.

  "Don't worry, it's not necessarily a bad thing."

  "What you are referring to." He Yixin frowned, with some speculation in his mind.

  "Well, it's just as you imagined. Perhaps Yi Su is not as indifferent to Jing Tong as he seems."

  After hanging up the phone, He Yixin immediately dialed Yi Su's number. No one answered at first. After dialing over and over again, the call was finally connected. The moment the other party connected, He Yixin immediately said: "Hey Yi Su." ,Where are you now?"

  "Hey, you are the owner's friend, right?" came the impatient voice of a strange man on the phone.

  "I am, who are you? Where is the owner of the phone? What happened to him? Why is his phone in your hand?"

  "As long as they are friends, this man is drunk and unconscious at XX Bar on XX Street. The most important thing is that he hasn't brought any money. I am the owner of the bar. You have half an hour to bring the money to redeem him." , otherwise you will be responsible for the consequences." The man said, immediately cut off the phone and threw it on the bar. He glanced impatiently at the person next to him who was holding a bottle of wine and crying, laughing and talking, and muttered: " If your friend doesn't come in half an hour, don't blame me for selling you to pay off the debt."

  Following the blind tone coming from the phone, He Yixin glanced at the hand on the wall and saw that it was past three o'clock in the morning. Thinking of Yi Su who was drunk in the bar at this time, he resignedly picked up the key and went out.

  "Hey, beauty, do you want to come and have a drink?" As soon as he walked into Yingge Yanwu's bar, He Yixin was blocked by an oncoming young man. He frowned and avoided the ill-intentioned hand stretched out by the other person. He Yixin turned away coldly. glanced at him.

  "Get out of the way, I'm looking for someone."

  Seeing He Yixin's cold face, the young man didn't care. Instead, he put on a ruffian smile and said: "Little beauty, tell me who you are looking for. There is no one here that I don't know."

  Looking at the colorfully dyed man opposite him from head to toe, He Yixin narrowed his eyes slightly and said, "A friend of mine is drunk here. The owner of this bar called me to redeem him."

  "It turns out that Brother Qi asked you to come here. It's simple." The young man seemed to know the bar owner. He turned to the attendant not far away and snapped his fingers: "You are here to redeem me from Brother Qi."

  As he said that, he turned around and said with a ruffian smile: "I helped you, little beauty, should you repay me?"

  Looking at the attendant walking not far away, He Yixin casually slipped a glass of cocktail into his hand from the bar and said, "Thank you." He ignored the other person and left with the attendant.