4.16 - The young master who is happy to get married

He Yixin disappeared for a whole week, and Yi Su became anxious for a week, and even his ongoing revenge plan was almost abandoned.

  'Jing Tong has given his heart to you. You are almost within reach of everything in the Jing family. Everything is in sight, but what do you think you are doing? '

  He immersed his entire face in the cold and biting water. As time passed, the pain of suffocation swept through every corner of his body. He could not hear any sound in the darkness. At the moment when he was about to completely sink into suffocation, Yi Su fiercely Looked up.

  Leaving the water to breathe in the fresh air, he gasped for air. A steady stream of water droplets dripped from his wet hair, dripping down his already sharp chin and soaking his clothes.

  Looking at his embarrassed self in the mirror, Yi Su repeated two words in his mind over and over again - revenge.

  It wasn't until these two words occupied his entire mind that he finally calmed down the dark emotions overflowing in his eyes and took out his cell phone to reply a text message to Jing Tong.

  'OK. '

  ...

  In the fitting room, Dest stood in front of the fitting mirror and fiddled with the collar of his black formal suit. Hearing the sound of another closed fitting room door finally being opened, he turned around and saw He Yixin in a burgundy formal suit coming out of the fitting room. Slowly walked out of the locker room.

  Due to the plug-in, there is almost no muscle in He Yixin's body, and his body is slender and his waist is flexible. At this time, he is wearing a well-fitting burgundy formal suit that sets off the coquettish tear mole under his right eye, which is a mixture of flamboyant facial features and With his delicate eyebrows and eyes, the whole person is like a fairy from the deep sea, dangerous and confusing.

  "Baby, I find that I really love the way you look in this outfit." As he said this, Dest came over and gave him a romantic French kiss.

  When the kiss ended, He Yixin found that the clothes on her upper body had been stripped off by the deft Dest.

  He Yixin stood with her chest folded, her eyebrows slightly raised, when she saw Dest take out a white formal suit from the side and said with a serious face: "Try this one."

  He Yixin didn't answer either, looking at the serious-looking man with a half-smile. It wasn't until Deste felt a little uncomfortable with his teasing eyes that he reached out to take the clothes and re-entered the fitting room. When he saw the person entering, Entering the fitting room, Dest immediately kicked the valuable formal clothes that he had casually thrown on the floor into a hidden corner.

  It is enough for him to know the appearance of the baby wearing red with full charm skills. No one should take a second look at it. This is the truest thought in the heart of a possessive man. After a while, He Yixin changed his clothes and appeared again.

  "That's it." Looking at the black and white outfits in the mirror, Deste made a final decision.

  He Yixin did not reveal his little thoughts. He changed his clothes and sat back on the wheelchair. He Yixin opened the tightly closed door. Before they could go out, he saw Aaron hurriedly approaching and said: "Mr. , the identification results are out."

  After reading the document, Dest raised his head and said to He Yixin beside him: "I'm afraid we have to split up tonight."

  ...

  Different from the last time, this banquet was held in the He family villa. In order to celebrate the engagement of the He and Xiao families, He's father hosted a banquet for almost all the rich and nobles in Seoul, making everyone couldn't help but sigh that the Xiao family has a good family. , and Xiao Bai, one of the biggest protagonists of this banquet, stood in the hall wearing a formal suit with a smile on his face. From time to time, people around him offered polite compliments, and he returned the compliments with a smile.