5.4 - Fainting in progress

The parents of the Shen family were forcibly sent abroad, and the once elegant eldest son of the Shen family, Shen Zhaojue, became the harem of his younger brother Shen Yu.

  In order to break Shen Zhaojue's inherent pride as a child of a noble family, and to make his body and mind surrender to him, Shen Yu put a collar on him, stripped him of all his clothes, and created all kinds of things on him. The traces of such love even filled his bedroom with mirrors, so that he could clearly see the humiliating position in which he was being held down by the person he once regarded as his brother at every moment. Violating and humiliating.

  In those dark days, it seemed that even death was out of reach in Shen Zhaojue's eyes.

  He went on a hunger strike, deprived himself of water, committed suicide... everything he could think of, and everything he couldn't think of, Shen Zhaojue had exhausted, but Shen Yu could pull him back from the brink of death every time, and what awaited him was even more on the bed. Crazy revenge and demands.

  It wasn't until the doctor checked his body that had been tortured after having sex with Shen Yu as usual that Shen Zhaojue took action.

  He hid a needle while the doctor was not checking, and committed suicide cruelly in that room full of humiliation and pain, on the big bed that Shen Yu had been forced to enter countless times.

  That night, Shen Zhaojue in the blueprint dreamed about the life he would experience in the future.

  At first, he had doubts, thinking that it was just a nightmare, but everything Shen Yu did later corresponded to what he had experienced in the dream, recalling the pain and inability to breathe lingering in his mind like a nightmare. In despair, recalling all the humiliation and torture he might experience in the future, Shen Zhaojue took action.

  He resolutely gave up his interest and picked up financial management, which he had never been exposed to before, with the eyes of his parents pleased. He began to stay away from Shen Yu, not giving him any response, guarding against his every move, and preventing him from entering Shen Yu. The Group, even if it had no choice but to be offered the position of vice president, it would only be a nominal title.

  He seems to have succeeded, but that's just a seeming thing. He is changing, and so is Shen Yu, who was once desperate and crazy for him.

  As fate would have it, Shen Yu met Zhang Yao and secretly planned an air crash with Zhang Yao's support and hidden power. Shen Zhaojue's car accident was entirely Zhang Yao's handiwork.

  Shen Zhaojue, who learned in the blueprint that his parents had died and his legs were crippled, was completely filled with hatred and wanted to cut Shen Yu, the instigator, into pieces. While completely breaking with Shen Yu, it also wiped out the last trace of tenderness between the two. .

  Fortunately, he had a lot of power in the company before. After integrating his power, he started confrontations with Shen Yu and Zhang Yao again and again. In this bloody confrontation, Shen Yu slowly fell in love with him from the beginning. Zhang Yao eventually fought alongside him.

  As the biggest villain in the blueprint, how could Shen Zhaojue be able to fight against the Pillar of the World? In the end, he died at the hands of Zhang Yao.

  From beginning to end, Shen Zhaojue is the most tragic character in this story.

  Now that his legs have been crippled and Shen Yu is monitoring him from all aspects, he is completely helpless without being able to contact the outside world. The key to truly finding a breakthrough lies with Shen Yu.