10.10 - Daddy, you want to starve me to death, right?

Then, the moment these words fell, both of them were stunned.

  The Fifth Master of Huang City has never cooked for anyone, not even Fang Baoxuan.

  Fang Zizhou was stunned by these familiar words, and looked at the person opposite him stupidly with his reddish eyes.

  Just like the facial features in memory, just like the words in memory, just like the dishes in memory...

  Could it be that he is really the person he is looking for?

  Just when the two of them looked at each other and were speechless, a subordinate not far away hurriedly approached, whispered something in Fang Yunmo's ear and backed away.

  Fang Yunmo frowned slightly, then turned his head and said, "No matter what happened in the past, now that you have stepped into the Fang family, it means that the Fang family has recognized your identity. Likewise, you also have a share of the baby's things." After saying that, he stood up and left.

  Fang Zizhou's eyelashes narrowed slightly, how could this person be Xuan Ye.

  Knowing that it was Li Feng's credit that he returned home, and thinking that in this big villa, apart from Fang Yunmo, an unreliable scumbag, he only had such an outside aid, so with a grateful heart, Litian Fang Zizhou I got up early to prepare for a visit to the hospital.

  The hospital is never a cold place. As soon as you step through the door, you can see the chaotic and noisy crowds, including medical staff, patients and family members. It is no exaggeration to describe the entire treatment hall as a pot of porridge.

  Following the information he had learned before, Fang Zizhou went all the way to the thirteenth floor of the inpatient department, then found the separate ward where Li Feng lived, and raised his hand to knock on the door.

  Knock knock knock——

  "Come in," a familiar voice came from inside.

  Fang Zizhou raised his eyes and pushed open the door. He happened to catch sight of Li Feng who was lying on the bed.

  Li Feng smiled and said, "I saw this morning that the young master's message was coming, but I didn't expect it to be so soon."

  Putting the soup stewed in the kitchen at home on the bedside table beside the bed, Fang Zizhou sat down and then took out his cell phone to type out what he wanted to say.

  There will be traffic jams.

  Looking at the simple three words on the phone screen, and the young man's clear eyes as before, Li Feng felt extremely guilty in his heart. If he could put aside all the concerns of the Fang family at the first time, how could the young man end up like this? Like.

  Li Feng couldn't help but feel a little worried when he thought that he was now in the hospital, the young man couldn't speak normally, and he was alone in Fang's house facing Fang Baoxuan.

  "Young Master has just returned to Fang's house. Is there anything you're not used to?"

  Fang Zizhou lowered his head slightly, leaving the man with a beautiful head. After a few seconds, he typed another row of words on his phone.

  It was nice, there were a lot of people and the house was lively.

  Fang Zizhou thought of this and continued typing.

  Dad had dinner with me yesterday. Although... I only ate a few bites, I was still very happy.

  Holding up the mobile phone, a satisfied smile appeared on the young man's face. That smile seemed like he had got what he wanted in life, but Li Feng couldn't bear it.