9.2 - Protagonist, I heard that you fell in love with me at first sight

As one of the three major sects in the world of cultivating immortals, Qinglan Sect has hundreds of thousands of disciples, and it has opened multiple branches, involving formations, talismans, elixirs... No matter how many categories there are, they can't overwhelm the mainstream - swords.

  When talking about sword cultivation, everyone in the world of immortal cultivation points directly to the Qinglan Sect.

  In the entire world of immortal cultivation, Qinglan Sect is said to be second in swordsmanship, but no one dares to say it is first. It is no exaggeration to say that it is the first sect in swordsmanship.

  I remember that when the demon world was plundering and the entire world of immortality was devastated, the leader of the Qinglan Sect suddenly appeared and killed all the demons with the power of a sword. The scene of the howling of the demons that day is still talked about by everyone in the world of immortality.

  Chen Ran, the sect master who once frightened the demon world with the power of a sword and never dared to set foot in the world of immortal cultivation, is now in the distraction stage. There is a lot of rumors in the outside world that the eight elders each hold a divine sword formation to defend one side, and will Nuo Da. The Qinglan Sect protects them like a copper wall and an iron wall.

  Not to mention that the Qinglan Sect also hides a powerful person who is known as the number one person in the world of cultivating immortals. Although this person has been in seclusion for many years, the mention of this name is enough to make people frightened.

  Since it is now the ten-year period for the Qinglan Sect to recruit disciples, there are many inner and outer disciples assigned to the sect. As soon as the young man walked not far along the road, he met someone from the same sect.

  "Senior Brother Qingjing?"

  The man was a very good-looking man, gentle and courteous, and there were also a few young boys behind him. He had obviously just finished some business. Seeing his salute, he smiled gently and said, "It turns out to be Deacon Li from the mission hall. What a coincidence."

  Deacon Li closed his fist and looked at the nearly seven or eight young men behind Qingjing, and said in confusion: "How come Senior Brother Qingjing doesn't leave trivial matters to others, but actually comes forward in person?"

  This is why Deacon Li is curious. The Qinglan Sect is divided into inner and outer sects. Although he is the deacon of the outer sect's mission hall, he is also a person with poor qualifications who cannot even enter the inner sect.

  To put it nicely, he is a deacon of the outer sect; to put it worse, he is a housekeeper who provides convenience for the qualified seed disciples of the inner sect to run errands.

  However, the Qingjing in front of him is a genuine inner disciple, and he is also the chief senior brother of the main peak.

  Qing Jing understood what he said and said with a smile: "Junior Brother Qinghui is going out for training. Uncle Senior has something important to do and is worried about him, so he asked me to escort him out. It happens that a nearby family has a sect order, so I just stopped by."

  Deacon Li suddenly realized that it turned out to be about Qing Hui!

  Speaking of this Qing Hui, everyone in the entire world of immortality must be familiar with it. A few years ago, the secret realm of the back mountain in the Qinglan Sect that had not been opened for nearly a hundred years opened from the inside. Chen Xiu came out and accepted a disciple - Qing Hui.

  And amidst all kinds of envious, jealous and hateful eyes, he took him into the secret realm and taught him personally.

  Rumor has it that this Qing Hui was not only born with the appearance of a celestial being, who fell in love with him and attracted countless people to eat and drink, but also had an extraordinary physique that was rare to see in millions of years.