2.2 - Layout See Layout

"What, that little bitch didn't even sign this document and dared to scold us." When Zhang's mother heard what Zhang Xiuxiu said, she almost jumped up from the sofa.

  Zhang Xiuxiu thought of Jian Yu's sarcastic words, and the flames in her heart started to rise up. She continued to fan the flames in Zhang's mother's ears: "That supercilious bastard said that our family coveted his compensation. How far should we get out?" How far, and he said that even if he burned all the money in a fire, he would not leave us a cent."

  The moment she heard Zhang Xiuxiu's last words, the resentment in Zhang's mother's heart completely burst out, and she almost gritted her teeth and said: "What a little bastard. If you don't drink a toast, you'll have to drink a fine wine. Since you're not afraid of death, then give him some." Check out the color." After saying that, he picked up the phone next to him and dialed Zhang's father's office landline.

  After bathing, Yu Ziyan almost rummaged through the box and finally dug out a normal white shirt from the bottom of the box. Although the shirt was a bit small and a bit tight, it was at least much better than the sweaty vests hanging all over the wardrobe. Even if It was a loungewear that I wore at home in my previous life. Yu Ziyan had never tried sweats before. She always felt that wearing them would blind her before others could see them.

  ["So, Master, are you planning to change your image?"]

  【"correct answer."】

  At this time, Yu Ziyan began to rummage through the cabinets again to find shoes. He was no longer able to complain about Jian Yu. He was completely unable to understand the simple life of wearing only the same type of sweats and shoes only flip-flops. Second-generation cultivator, don't be too upset once you return to the feeling before liberation.

  Qilin's understanding ability obviously couldn't keep up with Yu Ziyan's brain. After searching the whole house and failing to find a pair of normal shoes, he had no choice but to give up and put on flip-flops with a look of despair. , took the bank card and ID card before going out.

  ["Do you know why in the original world no one has ever stood up and said a fair word for Jian Yu despite being a descendant of a hero?"]

  After withdrawing the money, Yu Ziyan spent 20 yuan on a street stall to buy a pair of sneakers worn by normal people, and stuffed the flip-flops into a trash can on the roadside.

  ["Because other people don't know what happened to Jian Yu."]

  ["It's not wrong, but it's not right either."]

  After walking to a beautifully decorated barber shop on the side of the road and communicating with the store manager about his thoughts, Yu Ziyan sat down and responded to Qilin.

  ["Huh? What do you mean?" Qilin didn't understand. 】

  "Everyone has a scale in their heart. No matter what they do, they will first weigh their efforts and gains. If it is directly proportional, they will definitely do it, but if it is inversely proportional, then these people will choose to give up. "]

  ["Although Jian Yu's parents saved many people, you have to know that gratitude and guilt are actually very unreliable. It can exist for a very short time or a very long time. It just depends on whether anyone understands how to add it. Utilization, Jian Yu belongs to the latter, so after those people learned that the benefactor's descendants had received corresponding compensation and gained such a good reputation, the guilt in their hearts naturally faded away. Not that no one discovered that Jian Yu was in the Zhang family Everything we have encountered, after all, although there are many idiots in the world, there are still smart people, but they are not related to Jian Yu, so why should they help this completely unfamiliar stranger?"]