4.11 - ...

As night falls quietly, the exquisite modern city not only does not fade away from the hustle and bustle of the day, but becomes more and more fascinating. In the bars with singing, singing and dancing, men and women unscrupulously release the hormones in their bodies, and at the same time, they also release all kinds of things in life and work during the day. high pressure.

  He Yixin sat in front of the bar in a bored manner, flipping the wine glass in front of him unintentionally. His delicate face was hidden in the dim and ambiguous light, attracting greedy glances like hungry wolves around him.

  Finally, someone couldn't hold it any longer. A man dressed as a gentleman and with a calm face came over with a glass of wine and said, "Are you alone?"

  He Yixin half-squinted her beautiful eyes and turned her head slightly. When the man next to her got really close and saw the face in full, his breath tightened and he even unconsciously tightened his hand holding the cup base.

  Completely ignoring the stunning looks of the people around him, He Yixin withdrew his gaze and turned it back to his wine glass.

  The man didn't care about his coldness. After all, in his heart, beauty has the right to show off, not to mention such a top-notch beauty. After sitting down next to him, she turned her head and said, "Lost love? Worry? Or family conflict?"

  "..."

  Faced with his disregard, the man smiled slightly and said to himself: "Psychologically speaking, the main emotional reaction caused by lovelorn should be pain. Although most people can treat and handle it correctly, but When you really endure it, you can't help but feel a little unable to control yourself. You haven't shown any similar painful emotions since you entered this bar, so the possibility of falling out of love should be ruled out first."

  Hearing these words, He Yixin became a little interested. He held his chin with one hand and looked sideways.

  When the man saw him looking at him, a slight smile appeared on his face, he tapped the bar with his finger, pointed at the tequila in front of him and said: "Tequila Sunrise, the drink is thick and warm, it is the drink most people love. People's first choice, but you haven't made a move so far, so..."

  When the man said this, he got closer to the perfect and excessive face, looked at the coquettish mole under the boy's right eye, and continued: "I have reason to believe that you are not here to drink."

  Looking up at the man's face close at hand, He Yixin did not shy away and said: "Then tell me, why did you come to the bar instead of drinking?" With the hot breath puffing out from his lips and teeth, On top of a man's facial features.

  Noticing the orchid breath coming from the red lips so close to him, the man's throat felt extremely thirsty. His Adam's apple slid up and down unconsciously: "I didn't come here to drink. It was just for one thing. It's just... little brother, you are so young. Come GAY, are you an adult?"

  He Yixin chuckled and said, "Why, are you scared?" As he spoke, he pulled a provocative smile on his lips.

  "Beauty is like wine, you will die after being drunk. I wonder if you would be honored to invite a beauty to dinner tonight?"

  Squinting at the man's side face, He Yixin expressed something like a smile but said, "I don't know if this dining place is your home or mine. The outside is dirty."

  Realizing the hidden meaning in his words, the man's eyes were dark and he whispered ambiguously against his ear: "Little brother, are your parents at home tonight?"