4.5 - This time, let's see where you go!

The man on the hospital bed had a clear-cut face, deep-set eye sockets, and cold features. His lavender pupils reflected the neatly typed handwriting on the document in his hand. His long and slender hand was wrapped with a pen. After signing his name on the document, he He closed the file and handed it to Aaron, the special assistant beside him.

  Aaron took the document respectfully and said: "Sir, everything has been taken care of according to your instructions before you fell into coma. It's just that your leg... needs... surgery as soon as possible." He couldn't say the last two words, so he could only use surgery. words instead.

  Thinking of everything that happened in this incident, Aaron's eyes hidden behind the lenses were replaced by self-blame and hatred. If it weren't for the sudden appearance of a group of unknown people who broke the long-standing balance between the two parties, how could Mr. Sir have ended up like this? He may even have to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair. For him, amputation is thousands of times more painful than death.

  "Get ready and return to Seoul in three months."

  "Sir, you are now... okay, I understand." Aaron's words of comfort were shattered into pieces when they met the other person's eyes in the air. The eyes were as indifferent as the first time he saw this person. Victory is guaranteed.

  As Aaron left, the luxurious ward fell into silence again. The man turned his head and looked at the bright sunshine outside the window, seeming to think of something interesting. The corners of his cold lips raised an imperceptible arc. .

  This time, let's see where you go!

  ...

  Soothing music, quiet environment, He Yixin stirred the coffee in the cup. As the strong aroma of coffee lingered, he supported his chin with one hand in boredom, and his eyes swept over everyone sitting without any trace.

  Recently, he skipped school and casually found a coffee shop to relax all day. This kind of days has been going on for nearly half a month. Of course, drinking coffee is fake, and observing some things is true, but it can't be too purposeful. After calling the waiter to pay the bill, He Yixin put on sunglasses and left the cafe.

  As soon as he returned to the dormitory, He Yixin discovered that Yi Su, who had not returned home all night, was sleeping on the bed. Thinking of the other party's inadvertent mention of going home, he was a little curious about the other party's behavior at this time.

  "Aren't you afraid that the old man will rush to the dormitory to trouble you if you skip class?"

  "..."

  Seeing that the other party ignored him, He Yixin tilted his head slightly, and then realized that the other party didn't even have time to take off his shoes when sleeping. He was rarely too quiet when facing him, and he faintly sensed that something was wrong.

  He walked quickly to the bed and saw what Yi Su looked like at this moment. He Yixin was shocked.

  They saw that Yi Su was all messy, his cheeks were red and swollen, and there was even dried dark red blood on his forehead. At this moment, his face was red, his eyes were closed tightly, but his whole body was trembling uncontrollably.

  "Yi Su, Yi Su, Yi Su, what's wrong with you?"

  He Yixin stretched out his hand to push him, but found that when he touched the other person, the pain on his face surfaced. He was frightened and immediately retracted his hand, not daring to touch him again. But just now he had reached out to push him away. A dark color gradually appeared in the place. Although the dark color could not be seen clearly on the black clothes, no matter how stupid he was, he knew that it was blood stains.