5.8 - I have never seen such an upright and voyeuristic person

"Mr. Shen, these are a number of internationally renowned and authoritative orthopedic experts selected by the hospital for your brother. The hospital has already spoken with their assistants on the phone, but many of them are not in the country now, and they have made appointments in the past two years. They are all fully booked, so if you have to wait for them to be free, it may take a long time."

  "All?" Shen Yu frowned.

  Because Zhang Yao had shown interest in Shen Zhaojue before, Shen Yu had completely broken up with him. Recently, Zhang Yao had stopped all the secret cooperation between the two parties, causing him to secretly suffer a lot.

  Shen Yu understood that Zhang Yao was determined to get Shen Zhaojue, but Shen Yu could not let him get his wish. There was a strong sense of conflict between the two sides. He was worried that things would change as time went on, so he asked the hospital to contact the doctor as soon as possible to rehabilitate Shen Zhaojue. However, unexpectedly, we encountered such a big problem at the beginning.

  "Actually, it's not all of them, but one of them offered a sky-high price."

  "Sky-high price?" Shen Yu became a little interested when he heard this. He was curious about what kind of person he was and what kind of sky-high price he offered.

  "Well, Doctor Dean offered a sky-high price of 100 million, and said that in this world, only Doctor Dean can cure your brother's leg. You decide whether you want money or a leg."

  The man said this and wiped the fine sweat on his forehead. He obviously felt that the other party's attitude was too arrogant, but he was a little uncertain when he thought of the other party's piles of medical achievements and cases that were blinding. , and finally couldn't help but look up at Shen Yu opposite.

  When Shen Yu heard this, his eyes obviously turned cold, and he said, "There is no one else in the world except him? Ha, what a loud tone."

  Seeing the ridicule on Shen Yu's face, the man thought about the ineffective results returned by many experts in recent days, and thought about Dean's internationally renowned achievements and academic research, so he still recounted the facts one by one.

  Finally, a simple sentence summarizes the general content: Although the price is a bit expensive, if he can't do it, there may really be no one in the world who can do it.

  Shen Yu, whose tone was full of mockery just now, turned dark.

  Recently, the smile on Shen Zhaojue's face has obviously been much more than before, and his appetite has also improved a lot. He had just finished lunch and was sitting on the balcony holding a book and basking in the sun when he heard the door of the ward being clicked. The sound of a door opening.

  Turning around in his wheelchair, Shen Zhaojue saw Shen Yu and a group of medical staff walking into the ward, and said in surprise: "Xiao Yu? You should be in the company at this time, why are you here in the hospital?"

  Shen Yu completely lost his cold demeanor in front of others. He quickly walked over and knelt down and said, "Brother, Xiao Yu misses you."

  Shen Zhaojue was a little dumbfounded. She raised her hand and touched his head and said, "You are so old, why do you still cling to your brother and act like a baby like you did when you were a child?"

  "Xiao Yu wishes he could stay with his brother every day and never separate for a moment."

  Shen Zhaojue had no choice but to laugh at his innocent words, and then turned his attention to the medical staff who came in with Shen Yu. Among the many medical staff, the only one did not wear a white coat but wore a modified version of Chinese tailoring. The man in formal attire caught his attention.