8.15 - Melanosis caused by a rabbit

After finishing treating the wound on his leg, Gu Cheng stood up and put away the medical kit. As he was doing this, Xia Mo's voice suddenly sounded behind him.

  "Brother, you are so kind to Xiaomo."

  After putting away the medical kit, Gu Cheng turned around and ran into Xia Mo's slightly curved eyes. Gu Cheng smiled lightly and said, "Because in this world, Xiao Mo is my only relative."

  "Does brother like Xiao Mo?" After asking this question, Xia Mo added: "Xiao Mo likes brother the most."

  "I like it. My brother also likes Xiao Mo." Gu Cheng chuckled. Anyway, he didn't have to be responsible for saying he liked her.

  Xia Mo on the sofa smiled contentedly and happily.

  Brother, Xiao Mo likes you the most, I like you the most, so you should be with Xiao Mo forever.

  While Gu Cheng was moving, suddenly, a white dumpling hurried past, and while he was immersed in his movements, he accidentally bumped into his calf, and then he fell to the ground with a "chirp" sound.

  Gu Cheng laughed out loud at Nuomi's series of actions. Seeing that the little guy was so fooled by his silly and cute actions, he was shaking his head on the floor and was obviously dizzy. He was helpless. He picked it up from the floor, and at the same time couldn't help laughing and scolded: "You are really a little confused."

  Nuomi rubbed her arms against his arm as if she was a little aggrieved, as if she was trying to justify her stupid behavior.

  Gu Cheng seemed to understand what it said, and smiled even more happily. He gently stroked his soft and fluffy hair and sat on the sofa and said, "It's your fault that I shouldn't have blocked your way, right? Little Dulu can't run so fast." Look ahead, what if you hit the wall?"

  Seeing Xiaotuanzi acting coquettishly in Gu Cheng's arms, Xia Mo's eyes curled up and he said, "Nuomi likes my brother very much."

  Gu Cheng laughed and scolded: "He's just a coquettish little stickler."

  Hearing Gu Cheng's indulgent voice, Xia Mo looked at the fluffy little dumpling with a sharp and piercing gaze, and the malice and murderous intent in his eyes seemed to overflow in the next second.

  You can't look at others, my brother belongs to me alone, you can only look at me, kill it, kill it, kill it...

  Suddenly, as if sensing danger, Nuomi trembled all over and stopped being coquettish. Her chubby body trembled and she buried her head in Gu Cheng's arms, as if she wanted to find a safe place to hide herself. It's like it's completely hidden.

  "It was fine just now. What's wrong? Why is it shaking so much?"

  Watching Gu Cheng soothing the trembling Nuomi in his arms, Xia Mo across from him smiled and said nothing.

  ...

  At midnight, the room was lonely in the dark night. The cold moonlight spilled into the quiet living room along the transparent tempered glass wall, covering the smooth floor. The reflected coldness revealed a feeble paleness.

  In the rabbit nest not far away, the fluffy dumpling was lying on a comfortable cushion with his eyes closed, obviously having fallen asleep.

  At this silent moment, the figure of the God of Death suddenly appeared, and the blade with a cold light broke out with a pale coldness.

  One step, two steps, three steps... until the footsteps stopped in front of the sleeping rabbit's nest.

  Nuomi seemed to hear something in her sleep, her soft long ears twitched slightly, and suddenly, the sudden heart palpitations and extremely uneasy coldness made her open her ruby-like eyes in her sleep.