2.14 - Mysterious Awakening

Seeing Qilin disappearing into hiding with a look of despair, Jian Yu helped her hungover and aching head. Why did she have such a strange dream? Is it because of the similar face? But that was obviously just a fascination caused by the inner demon, how could I really fall in love with that man.

  Thinking of this, a self-deprecating smile appeared on Jian Yu's face, but he accidentally pulled the wound on the corner of his lip. He gasped in pain and immediately threw away all the messy thoughts in his mind.

  Looking at her obviously broken lower lip in the mirror, Jian Yu couldn't help but mutter, "So this was caused by being drunk and dozing off accidentally last night?"

  Although he always felt that something was wrong with the wound, Jian Yu didn't think too much about it, or he didn't think too much about it. Some things were just like this.

  When Jian Yu came downstairs and entered the living room, she saw a familiar face.

  "Zhong Jiayi?"

  When he heard Jian Yu's voice, Zhong Jiayi looked at the source of the sound with a look of surprise on his face. He rushed towards the other party uncontrollably. Just when he wanted to reach out and hug him, his eyes stopped. On the other party's lips that were obviously more delicate than usual, or to be more precise, it stayed on the wound.

  In an instant, all the joy and all the worries were replaced by a kind of coldness.

  Jian Yu seemed not to notice the abnormality on his face at all. She took out the porridge and side dishes someone had prepared from the kitchen and said, "Have you been waiting here for a long time? Let's have breakfast together?"

  "No, no need. Are you okay?" Zhong Jiayi didn't know what kind of mood he was feeling at this time, whether he felt more regretful or something else.

  Seeing his refusal, Jian Yu didn't say anything. After sitting down, she kept eating and said, "There is no danger. As for you, are you okay alone?"

  Zhong Jiayi led him through the narrow escape on the road, looked at the people not far away and said: "Well, good, I have awakened my powers."

  Jian Yu looked surprised. She raised her head and took a good look at the person not far away. Only then did she realize that there was something slightly unusual about this person.

  If Zhong Jia was a young policeman full of positive energy who grew up under the protection of countless people, then now he is a man who truly understands the reality and cruelty of the world and has independent judgment. Obviously in an environment like the end of the world, the future Even worse.

  "Congratulations." Jian Yu raised her lips slightly, sincerely happy for the person opposite.

  When Zhong Jiayi heard this sentence, a smile appeared on Zhong Jiayi's face, which had always been overly serious before. Seeing the smiling expression and eating movements of the person opposite him, the unknown backlog in his heart I don't know how long it took for my feelings to finally loosen.

  "Jian Yu, I..."

  Before Zhong Jiayi could say the next words, a very inappropriate voice came in from the door.

  "Oh, Jian Yu, you finally got up!"

  Jian Yu looked at the gate, feeling slightly surprised, Yan Kai, is he here to do it?

  Regarding this person, Jian Yu could detect a faint displeasure from him from the moment they met, but the displeasure was deeply hidden. He thought that maybe the other party was afraid that he would threaten Su Tianning's status.