6.11 - The plot that has already unfolded

At the same time, in the royal family, Mo Yu fell into extreme fear, because just now, he discovered that the Omega pheromone in his body had begun to drain away, and another pheromone began to replace it. s position.

  Beta!

  In his eyes, the bloodline that only humble commoners could possess actually appeared in him.

  Mo Yu curled up on the bed and shivered. He was clearly a natural Omega. Why did Beta pheromones appear in his body? Who, who wanted to harm him?

  Is it Cheov who wants to avenge Ig? Did Eagle finally find out that he had drugged him? Or...Arthur.

  Impossible, impossible, Arthur would not do this to him, how could Arthur do such a thing, Arthur is so upright, how could he do such a thing.

  Mo Yu was immersed in his own imagination, but the more he denied the possibility of Arthur taking action in his heart, the scenes from the original text appeared in his mind uncontrollably.

  In order to protect Iggy, Arthur was single-handedly exposed to all kinds of criticism.

  In order to protect Ig, Arthur resisted all guilt.

  In order to protect Igo, Arthur did not hesitate to fight against the entire galaxy.

  ...

  If Arthur learns that he has been plotting everything a long time ago and has been drugging Iger for a long time in order to completely format his past memories, will Arthur really be as upright and upright as he is now?

  Suddenly Mo Yu felt a little cold.

  ...

  In the living room, Ige stared at the TV intently. Cheov carefully helped him peel the fresh cyanine fruits that had been shipped, and after feeding them into his mouth, he raised his head and looked at the person opposite and said: " Prince Arthur is here, why are you so distinguished?"

  Arthur looked at the tacit and harmonious movements of the two people, with a bit of complexity flashing in his eyes, and said in a deep voice: "Mo Yu was seriously ill a few days ago, General Cheoff must know."

  After wiping the juice that overflowed from the corner of his friend's mouth, Cheov said: "Of course, this matter has caused a stir in the entire empire, and it's hard to even think about it."

  Arthur spoke truthfully: "Mo Yu misses Ige very much. I came here this time to invite Ige to have a chat."

  "Literally speaking, I don't have any reason to stop it, but I still want to listen to Ige's own decision."

  "nature."

  Seeing this, Cheof turned his head to the child beside him who was paying close attention. His eyes softened a little and he said softly: "Does Ige want to see Mo Yu?"

  Hearing the question, Iger turned his head, blinked his confused eyes, first looked at Cheoff, and then looked at Arthur not far away.

  Hey, why does this person smell so familiar to him? Ige frowned, looking confused.

  Seeing Ige looking at him, Arthur's eyes ignited with the flame of hope, and he couldn't help but call softly: "Little Ige."

  Little Eagle, I'm leaving, will you miss me?

  Suddenly, a strange and familiar word flashed through Iger's mind, but the words came and went so quickly that he had no time to distinguish whose voice it was. He only felt that... it should be someone he knew very well. the sound of.