3.20 - Keep it, I love you

Before Fang Qingyi could really recover, he noticed the fierce movements of the other party. He wanted to raise his hand to push him away, but unexpectedly, the man threw him down and pinned him down.

  Different from the gentle and careful manner in the dream, Li Chengyan showed extremely strong force. The tip of his tongue pried open the lightly closed teeth of the other party, and immediately got in. The soft tongue rolled in the mouth of the person under him almost arrogantly, as if he was Proclaiming ownership seems to be venting one's uneasy heart.

  His kisses were just like his eyes, fierce, fierce, and desperate. Even if he kissed him, he would not close his eyes. Instead, he would look at the person under him unblinkingly, as if he was looking at a bird waiting to be slaughtered. Lamb.

  Fang Qingyi had not yet recovered from the blow of the kiss. He immediately noticed the stinging pain and the strong smell of blood in his mouth. He gasped in pain, but at this time the man also held his hand The pressure was so tight that he couldn't move at all.

  In an instant, Fang Qingyi's gentle eyes were filled with a little chill.

  The moment the gentleness in his eyes was replaced by coldness, Li Chengyan came back to his senses, but he did not dare to let go. With trembling hands, he covered the eyes he once loved most.

  Lying softly next to his ear, Li Chengyan's tone was sad and painful, "Shou Zhi, please, don't look at me like this, please."

  "Tsk, shouldn't you have such a mental plan before doing such a thing?" Fang Qingyi said sarcastically.

  "I'm sorry, Shouzhi, I'm sorry, but I really can't control myself. For seven years, I have been thinking about you all the time. I feel like I am going crazy with the thoughts in my heart. Shouzhi, I love you. "

  The sarcasm that Fang Qingyi was about to spit out was dampened by the last sentence without even a trace of spark left. When he heard this passionate confession, not only did he not feel any surprise, but he had a strange feeling that it was indeed so. He and this person After being entangled in three worlds, it seems that I have returned to the original starting point at this moment.

  Seeing that he didn't respond at all, Li Chengyan could only hug the person under him tighter, but his white knuckles and trembling body clearly showed the uneasiness in his heart at this time.

  After a long time, Fang Qingyi pushed the man on top of him and said with disgust: "Get up, you're crushing me."

  "Shou Zhi, don't drive me away, no." Li Chengyan's voice was sad and desperate.

  After pushing hard and finding that he couldn't push even an inch, Fang Qingyi's face was as black as ink and he gritted his teeth and said, "I'll say it again, get up."

  At this point, Li Chengyan slowly straightened up, but the despairing sadness remained on his face.

  Fang Qingyi sat down on the couch and straightened his clothes. As soon as he raised his head, he saw his empty eyes, which flashed slightly. After all, he was a child he had raised for a while. No matter how bad he was, he had no bad intentions. Thinking of this, his heart couldn't help but soften.

  "Okay, now please explain the meaning of what you said before."

  "Keep it, I am pleased with you."

  Fang Qingyi looked a little embarrassed and coughed twice unnaturally: "I'm referring to what you said before that I like Fang Qingya. How did you figure out that I like her?"

  Li Chengyan thought about it and planned to break the pot, so he stopped being secretive and said with a sad smile: "Seven years ago, you bought the peace charm just after you met her, saying that you had the person you liked, and then you repeatedly told me not to do it. Revenge, I have been looking for you for seven years to no avail, but shortly after the news of my wedding to her was released, you showed up and conspired with the prince to break the engagement. Are these reasons enough?"