4.3 - The young master's plan

The moment he heard these two words, Yi Su's pupils shrank sharply, and he lowered his head suddenly, using all his reason to suppress the strong dark emotions that surged out of his eyes.

  "I'm going to kill you bastard. It's all your fault. It's all your fault. Kill you. Kill you."

  "Trash, you can't even do this well, you trash."

  "Little Yi, don't be afraid. Mom will carefully cut off your flesh piece by piece and won't hurt you."

  ...

  " Ah, "

  An unknown chuckle interrupted Yi Su's thoughts rolling deep in his mind, and he heard He Yi and Xin Weiran's joking voice: "Do you believe it?"

  Yi Su gathered all the emotions in his eyes into the depths and said with an unclear tone: "I don't believe it."

  Looking at the person beside the couch who had lowered his head and couldn't see his expression clearly since before, He Yixin said with some waning interest: "I'm a little hungry."

  "I'm going to buy food."

  The door of the dormitory slowly closed, and the footsteps outside the door gradually moved away until they disappeared completely. He Yixin, who was on the bed, slowly opened his lightly closed eyes. Thinking of what Yi Su had subconsciously reflected on just now, his eyes became unclear.

  He Yixin clearly remembered that he just drank a lot of wine last night. Although someone brought ecstasy pills to him to cheer him up, he refused.

  He had never touched that substance until he left. Where did the drug ingredients in his body come from? Or is it that someone deliberately mixed this stuff into the wine and drank it accidentally?

  Recalling what happened last night, He Yixin was almost certain that someone must be behind all of this, and the person behind this must be the old acquaintance who had always wanted to deal with him.

  Thinking of that old acquaintance, He Yixin's coquettish eyes narrowed slightly, and the coldness in his eyes became more and more serious. He knew the other party's purpose very well, but that person was not easy to deal with.

  'Host, in a battle, we should first mentally disintegrate the enemy's fighting spirit, which is the best policy. '

  The sudden sound in his mind made He Yixin suddenly remember a certain ball that he had accidentally forgotten in the corner. Although he felt that the other party might not come up with any good ideas, he also agreed with what the other party said. It was a rare moment. responded with a sentence.

  "What do you think?"

  'As long as a new plug-in is installed, it will definitely blind the opponent's titanium alloy dog ​​eyes, so the host has entered a new world, let's draw a lottery first...'

  "Haha..." He smiled coldly with no expression on his face.

  Sure enough, all the tricks are just tricks!

  He Yixin stayed in the dormitory for nearly a week. During this period, in addition to his usual sleepiness, he had been doing a lot of exercise and drinking a lot of water to speed up the metabolism of the body, hoping to remove the medicine in the body as soon as possible. discharge.

  Affected by the limited space in the dormitory, he was destined to be unable to do large-scale exercises, but some of the smaller exercises currently recommended on the market did not meet his needs. To no avail, He Yixin could only figure out from his mind A set of physical training techniques that once spread throughout the Three Thousand Realms and caused countless monks to imitate it.