1.11 - Finally returned to Cen's house

Starting from a day ago, the Cen family seemed to have entered some kind of indescribable state. Anxiety was mixed with joy, joy contained anxiety, and anxiety contained excitement. This made everyone in the Cen family maintain a state of excitement. He looked like he was just waking up from a hangover, and even walking felt like he was floating.

  "Would it look bad if I wore it like this? How about I change into the red cheongsam I bought at the F country fashion show?" Cen's mother sat on the sofa, with a rare expression of distress on her beautiful face.

  Seeing the rare tangled expression on Mother Cen's face, Father Cen couldn't help but comfort him: "This one is very beautiful, elegant and grand. It's not like I'm going to a banquet. Whatever makes you feel comfortable..."

  "My Chen'er is finally coming back. No banquet can compare to the day when my sweetheart came home. It's been seventeen years. He has been missing for seventeen years. I don't know if he usually eats enough. It's all my fault whether I wear warm clothes or not. If I had hugged him tightly at that time, my Chen'er wouldn't have suffered for so many years." Cen's mother said that she was blushing because she didn't sleep well last night. His eyes were filled with tears in an instant.

  "Okay, okay, I was wrong! Don't cry, it's my fault!" When Father Cen saw Mother Cen shed tears, he immediately raised the white chess piece in surrender.

  Seeing that Cen's mother was still a little emotionally unstable, she comforted her: "Didn't Shun Jing say that after Chen'er was lost, he was adopted by a kind-hearted couple by accident, and they always treated Chen'er as if they were his own flesh and blood? I love you so much, how can Chen'er endure any hardships, don't scare yourself."

  Cen's mother did not stop wiping the tears from the corners of her eyes with a tissue when she heard this. Although she had heard Shun Jing telling her yesterday about Cen Chen's experiences of the past ten years, she still felt a lot of uneasiness in her heart.

  Because she had not been raised by her since she was a child, Cen's mother's guilt for this little son she had not yet met had already been engraved deep in her heart. She always felt that everything was her fault. If it were not for her negligence, his youngest son would have died. Yao'er will be the most favored one in the entire Cen family. How can he be left under someone else's roof since he was a child?

  Originally, Cen's mother wanted to go to the airport to pick her up in person today, but Cen Shunjing refused on the grounds that Xiaochen was introverted and didn't like being crowded. Although Cen's mother was unwilling, considering Cen Chen's idea, she didn't insist too much. , I could only wait at home with Father Cen for the two of them to return home.

  At this moment, Cen Shunjing had just gotten off the plane, holding Cen Chen who was still sleeping. Perhaps because he knew that he would leave his home in W City today, Cen Chen almost didn't sleep all night last night.

  When she got up and saw the tired look on his face, Cen Shunjing felt extremely distressed. Originally, she wanted him to catch up on some sleep and postpone his return home until the afternoon, but Cen Chen didn't want to do it anymore. Stay.

  Cen Shunjing knew what he meant. It was just that the longer he stayed, the less he wanted to leave. It was better to leave now. He said no more. He thought he could hold on until he got home, but he didn't want to get on the plane until he got on the plane. Cen Chen couldn't bear it anymore. He fell asleep rubbing Cen Shunjing's shoulder next to him.

  Worried that he would not sleep well, he even asked the flight attendant for a soft pillow and a thin blanket. As he predicted, Cen Chen did not wake up until the plane landed. Seeing him sleeping peacefully and beautifully, how could Cen Shunjing still sleep? I couldn't bear to wake him up.