9.9 - Successfully broke off the curve and upgraded to a cool male protagonist

The moon sets and the sun rises, and noon arrives.

  The second the scorching sunlight shone on them, the two people who had been sitting cross-legged in meditation for a long time opened their eyes at the same time.

  The delicate moiré boots stepped on thick rotten leaves, and Qing Hui's entire body was not immersed in the thick fog.

  Although the sun is shining brightly at noon outside, it is still gloomy inside. The fog accumulated over the past thousands of years has wrapped the entire forbidden area into a huge cicada, which is dull and depressing. Occasionally, a beam of light penetrates through the thin fog. , and only a faint halo of light was dispersed.

  Because they could only see about four to five meters, and they had to be wary of hidden dangers all around, the two of them were not moving very fast. Fortunately, they had already taken antidote pills beforehand, so the pervasive poisonous mist was unable to do anything to them for a while. .

  Suddenly, a cyan afterimage struck his side. While Qing Hui sided to avoid it, he unsheathed the ice sword in his right hand, and the afterimage broke into two pieces with a clanging sound as if it was chopping an iron weapon.

  "What's wrong?" Wu Lingkong in front immediately turned around and approached quickly.

  The ice sword was sheathed, Qing Hui shook his head, and then turned his gaze to the ground.

  It was at this time that he truly saw the creature that attacked him. The green afterimage was a slender green snake that was no thicker than a finger.

  At this time, green blood flowed out from the two pieces, and a burst of white smoke was seen on the rotten leaves where the blood passed, followed by a muffled sound.

  This blood is actually corrosive.

  The little green snake is actually hiding danger, so what is waiting for them next?

  The two people who thought about this at the same time expressed solemn expressions, but no one raised the idea of ​​retreating.

  Next, along the way, the two of them worked hard to deal with the dangers in the dark. Fortunately, although these creatures were difficult to escape every time, they were not very threatening, so they were considered safe along the way. No near misses.

  Finally, after nearly an hour of effort, the two of them arrived at the location indicated by the broken map.

  It takes four or five adult men to hug the thick trunk of the tree and look at each other from a distance. The lush and messy branches and leaves intersperse in mid-air, blocking the faint brilliance.

  Surrounded by these trees, there is a wooden house.

  The wooden house is made of thick tree trunks, exuding a honest and solid flavor. It can be seen that the wooden house is already some years old, and the surface is covered with moss. Some tree trunks are even glowing with new life, with tender leaves. Zhiya.

  After carefully comparing the wooden house with the dilapidated parchment in his hand, Wu Lingkong said, "This is it."

  Seeing this, Qing Hui took out the Yuan Jing prepared in advance from the storage ring on his right hand and prepared to set up the formation.

  It is introduced in the residual picture that using the wooden house as the eye of the formation, the secret realm can be opened by placing the Heaven-locking Bagua formation, and then one can enter.

  At that time, Wu Lingkong searched for many ancient books for the Locking Heaven Bagua Formation, but found nothing, until he finally thought of Qing Hui, and then Qing Hui thought of Chen Xiu.